• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Music

DeletedUser

Music and ambient bird song ......not sure I'm so keen on the music could do with an either / or option for it, becomes a bit annoying when switching between tabs and watching live news footage......I'll investigate the options menu now .....if the volume was enabled rather than just off and on it would help.

Andram

Merchant
Beta Moderator
certainly, they will enable the volume

they have unlocked the rest of the map. i'm happy

DeletedUser386

Birdsong? I have chickens and a guy with tuberculosis...

Nice touch though :)

DeletedUser

Lol, I think its nice to have music in the game, though some of the sounds are kind of weird... I haven't seen a single bird yet (Might be wrong) and the same goes for dogs :/

DeletedUser

Lol, I thought; were comes that music from ?:eek:

I like it though :)

DeletedUser

More of a Coldplay fan myself...
Oh dear lol

I'd prefer Ministry or Kraftwerk myself lol but am liking the background city noises chickens, birdsong, breaking pots, the guy with tuberculosis, the kids laughing, the music suits the age which is a plus although I would like the option at some point just to have the city noises on but that's just personal taste.

All in all a nice addition

Oh and the missus likes the tune ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the music - reminds me a bit of some old space-games (privateer & rf) - well of course except the chicken and the sick ones...

DeletedUser

It's a nice feature but I'm not using it, I prefer other music :p

DeletedUser

I like it, I just wonder if there is a different tune for each age?

DeletedUser734

Glad I just found the mute button. The music is fine, just not while I'm watching a movie on the computer with the game in the background. It would be nice to have sound notifications when a building is done with production...

DeletedUser

Glad I just found the mute button. The music is fine, just not while I'm watching a movie on the computer with the game in the background. It would be nice to have sound notifications when a building is done with production...
Hear, hear.

DeletedUser

Music is okay, but it seems to be better for certain eras. Sounds like Ambiance. :D

I would be glad to volunteer to contribute some work to the sound-scape as mentioned before. Right now, it reminds me of a sampler... with bits of instrumental here and there... if the developers would like it, I would gladly compose some period pieces to add onto this.

DeletedUser450

If we only had a program on our PC witch played the music we want...

DeletedUser735

Very Nice Music , Helps to consecrate in the Game , How they have build it ??????? Hmm..... :D