• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Mughal settlement multiplier for chain buildings doesn't work

ghengis ron

Farmer
Troubleshooting
I have tried it in Chrome & Edge & in the app on my android device. The multiplier doesn't multiply in any of them.
Mughal Empire Settlement does not provide happiness multiplier when diplomacy buildings attached to embassy. The attached screenshot shows 2 charbaghs for 300 diplomacy & 38 alleys & canals which are credited for 912 diplomacy which is 38x24 - no multipliers for diplomacy buildings chained to embassy!

Screenshot (39)d.png

Browser or App version and version number
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
Each time I have had to attain a certain level of diplomacy I have attached diplomacy chain buildings in a variety of different ways & have never seen the multiplier credit
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Leones

Marquis
Looks like the alleys at least aren't connected to the main building properly, and the canals I can see aren't either. When you pick up one of these items, there'll be a white patch of ground, if you place them there it'll work.

conqueror9

Regent
when u try to place alley or water channel,
FOE shows a box next to your embassey...
that is the location u need to place
if u do not place it according to that box
those "happiness" do not add up