• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: msg center bugged

Tanmay11

Regent
Troubleshooting
cleared cache
message center not accessible

Browser or App version and version number
1.262.58282bbfc4 (11.07.2023 18:25), Tanmay11 (73308), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/114.0.0.0, 1740x869, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
msg center button is greyed out on HUD even though i have thatched house tech researcherd
Frequency
everytime
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2184.png
    Screenshot_2184.png
    791.5 KB · Views: 10

Kempo

Merchant
That seems to be the case for all countries and all worlds. You also can only start the shortest production time in main city, colony and settlements. And no collect all button.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
We're aware of the issue, sorry for the trouble.

Productions and good productions in the colonies and settlements are also affected. You can only select the smallest option.

For messages: you can access them via GBG, settlements or chat (click to write someone a message, then get to the message center on the top left).

rontom

Merchant
I now have the same issue but prior to it occurring i had a run of bronze or iron age quests pop up

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
The following are currently affected
  • Message center button not working
  • Collect all is disappeared
  • Cannot build buildings
  • Only smallest production option is available

Last edited: