• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Motative / Polish / Hide Eggs ?

conqueror9

Regent
As we know

when we polish, we cannot polish /motative until 24 hour expire

The recent Easter Event, "Hide a egg in decoration"
It is considered as a action on player

But i want to know
(A) If a egg is placed in a decoration by player A, can player B polish that decoration ?

(B) If a decoration is polished by player B, can player A hide a egg in there ??

The answer to me is important

i need the answer

any 1 can confirm to me ???

DeletedUser2752

Both answers are: no
So if you want to get revenge on your neighbor, and you don't have a strong enough army to defeat him/her, just polish their decorations :p

As of now, polishing a decoration will claim that there is no actions possible if you want to egg it. If you egg a decoration first however, it claims that you can still polish it when you cannot.

conqueror9

Regent
Both answers are: no
So if you want to get revenge on your neighbor, and you don't have a strong enough army to defeat him/her, just polish their decorations :p

As of now, polishing a decoration will claim that there is no actions possible if you want to egg it. If you egg a decoration first however, it claims that you can still polish it when you cannot.

That is what i am thinking

revenge

now, i can help him by polish those who attack me b4

For those bad neighbour, just ask other to polish that bad neighbour decoration .........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh