• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Most useful PA unit?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3585
  • Start date

DeletedUser3585

I would like to give a fair discussion about the new units. It was touched lightly on another thread with falcon and piohh but I would like to discuss more about people's preferences for the pvp competition. Some argue that the sniper is the best unit by consensus. Any other unit that you think comes to close? Tank seems to be favored over armored vehicle but I am not sure if that is what you also think. Please share your thoughts and experiences!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Sniper > Tank > Armored Vehicle > Conscript > Rapid Fire Cannon.

The above is my order of preference of PA units (yes MaryBeth, PA :p). I've seen Snipers at work, and they and I see no reason pointing that the other units are better. Snipers might not be a "use against everything" unit but they're definitely the overall best from PA in my opinion.

DeletedUser2752

Sniper > Tank > Armored Vehicle > Conscript > Rapid Fire Cannon
How do you put RFCs last? I just demolished all but 3 people in my (newly merged) hood (of 80 and with only PE and InA players) with them.

DeletedUser3585

How do you put RFCs last? I just demolished all but 3 people in my (newly merged) hood (of 80 and with only PE and InA players) with them.
Do you find that the cannons ward off the attacks before they have a chance to come near you? I thought their power was a bit too weak to accomplish such offense against strong defense

DeletedUser2752

If you are against a strong defense (at least 150% for me). Yea, it becomes a challenge, and I'll mix up my units.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Don't get me wrong, RFC have been great for me so far too, but against IndA units. Come across PA ones and they have a much harder time. They're just slightly weaker overall in my opinion.

DeletedUser3585

Don't get me wrong, RFC have been great for me so far too, but against IndA units. Come across PA ones and they have a much harder time. They're just slightly weaker overall in my opinion.

When you compete in the PA tower, what is your usual combination of units? Which unit do you use the most?

DeletedUser2752

In PE (PA or whatever we're calling this age :p), I would have the same order as you ThePhantom. I'm a little confused in which situation we were/are being given to rank these units in

DeletedUser3585

In PE (PA or whatever we're calling this age :p), I would have the same order as you ThePhantom. I'm a little confused in which situation we were/are being given to rank these units in
Thank you for your helpful feedback:). I was wondering how people graze their neighborhood since we dont always know the defense setup.