• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback More than sector ??? complaint !!!!!!

DeletedUser8168

Inno this game is suppose to be fun and entertaining and enjoyable ! Do you not get it! more than 1 sector in the campaign map is rediculous and adverse to tthe players in general it forces them to move beyond where they want to be and in my case spend a ton of goods that are hard to get and expensive to trade for ..........1 sector should be all that is required to sastifiy a quest .
I am so far ahead of my city in the campaign maps that I can't fight the troops to take a sector so I have to negotiate with goods ...this take the goods away from the rest of the game

DeletedUser8859

Need to dedicate a few weeks to the tech tree to re-balance city age vs current continent map age. Camping any further in current (city) age will not solve the situation. Use FPs to move on tech tree, or use FPs to buy goods to negotiate. However, moving further in the continent map will be worst.