• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

More Ages in GvG

conqueror9

Regent
no

2000 diamond for winter event..
there is bug, occur twice, each bug give u 2000 diamond

so it is 2000 + 2-bugs X 2000 = 6000 diamond

but they say..they will reduce the amount in future due to that 2 bugs as they cannot reclaim that 4000 diamond-bug
< it is true, most player may already spend them , they cannot re-calim 4000 diamond from a 0 diamond account )

but i am very surprise
the "reduced amount" may means 0 diamond !!

DeletedUser

if you get 2000 for each bug you would already have 1 million diamonds :rolleyes:

they cannot re-calim 4000 diamond from a 0 diamond account
sure you can :p
show -4000 and when they next time get free 2000 it would be -2000 in their account

my bank always does that :mad:
subtracting money which isnt there

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
that is diamond give-way bug, different from normal bug

Real-life is quite different
bank cannot charge u if u are not there...( e.g. runaway with your wealth to other country where your bank cannot reach )

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Just as a note, if I'm not wrong so far any and all diamonds given out came along with a game version update. An actual version update, such as 1.12, 1.13, 1.14; the new GvG ages were added with a minor update so likely that's why no diamonds were given along with that.

ETA: And also likely, a lot of testing was done with the first age, but now that most of those issues have been smoothed out, these new ages shouldn't be as buggy.

DeletedUser1264

2000 diamond for winter event..
there is bug, occur twice, each bug give u 2000 diamond
so it is 2000 + 2-bugs X 2000 = 6000 diamond
but they say..they will reduce the amount in future ...

That's what I meant, dear: Not that it was planned that way, but it wouldn't be at all strange for the powers-that-be to consider we've already gotten more than enough diamonds to test these new continents as well.

... but now that most of those issues have been smoothed out ...

LoL! Are you sure you're testing the game I'm testing? Most of the same bugs are still crawling all over, as far as I can see.

conqueror9

Regent
That's what I meant, dear: Not that it was planned that way, but it wouldn't be at all strange for the powers-that-be to consider we've already gotten more than enough diamonds to test these new continents as well.

LoL! Are you sure you're testing the game I'm testing? Most of the same bugs are still crawling all over, as far as I can see.

cannot test
city crushed , no area to place barracks
no sufficient goods

already use diamond to get area
still un-able to get ahead
will go ahead if i can

i already raised question about area problem and request them to solve
we cannot grow our city like
(a) demolish our buildings to build 5 types of barracks or double barracks
(b) demolish our buildings to build goods buildings
in order to get involve in guild war

My suggestions:
give us a guild-war-city ( depot center ) area in guild war continent map, independent of our city
we build our separate barracks and goods buildings in that guild-war continent map's city area

we can supply soldier / goods from our city barrack and goods buildings... player need to consider they can sacrifice their city buildings
but

however, we cannot supply soldier /goods back to city via guild-war continent map 's city