• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Monastery

shad2389

Viceroy
well get your self some watchfires and ritual flames enough to take it's place then delete it you'll get a beter % with those for same space

Last edited:

DeletedUser

why ? it's a building obtained with a quest not a building you built with your building menu

Because if you read the description on the 'Store building' it says use it to store event buildings. The Monastery is not an event building, it is the reward for completing a quest called 'Blood runs in the Abbey'.
:)

Because if you read the description on the 'Store building' it says use it to store event buildings. The Monastery is not an event building, it is the reward for completing a quest called 'Blood runs in the Abbey'.
:)
I understand but that building is not an ordinary building...
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Special_buildings

Only solution is to delete it, it's irreversible and it's so bad
thisisfoe.png

DeletedUser

I understand but that building is not an ordinary building... only solution is to delete it, it's irreversible and it's so bad
thisisfoe.png

I get your point. Maybe originally it was thought no one would ever want to remove it, but I don't know for sure.
I can bring it up with game design, but I can't make any promises as to if they will consider it.