• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Modern Era bonus area?

DeletedUser4295

Starting with the Early Middle Age, every alternate Era in this game has included a bonus area on the continent map (Early Middle Age, Late Middle Age, Industrial Age). By this reckoning, there should be a bonus area in the Modern Era. Does anyone know if this is the case or not?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Early Middle Ages, Late Middle Ages, and Industrial Age had bonus areas, which is I believe what killer851 meant with "every alternate Era" (one has, one doesn't, one has, etc.). By that logic ME should have, ones, but we do not know if that's how the bonus areas were designed (there is still a clouded area after CA that could be used for bonus provinces).

Even if there are bonus provinces, they will likely be added at a later point, not with ME itself.