• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [Mobile] List of servers is slow to appear

Andi47

Overlord
In the last few days the app freezes when I do

1.) Be on de server, e.g. de5
2.) Logout
3.) Click the "flag" button in the top right corner (I want to change to beta)

Result: it says "sende Daten" and freezes (7/10), I have to close and restart the app. Same problem when being on beta and attempting to change to de.

Workaround which works in ~70% of the cases:
In step 3 open and close the login window before clicking the flag button.

DeletedUser8341

Reproduction Steps:
Log out.
Click on the button on top left of screen to pull up the list of servers

Issue Description (10/10):
"! Sending data" appears near the bottom of the screen and nothing else happens for a long time.
Sometimes, it times out with the message "! Connection failed. Please check your internet connection and try again." yet there is no Internet disconnect and it is possible to log in to the server just logged out of.

This has been happening for a while .. it's the sort of thing one ignores initially but it is fairly persistent.

Closing the app makes no difference.

Player:
Prinza the Hunter

World:
To and from β Dunarsund, en Arvahall, en Jaims.

App Version:

iOS Version:
Latest

Device:
iPad Pro

Network:
Wireless 802.1

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes.

DeletedUser8341

This issue seems to have been fixed. There was a noticeable improvement a few days back.