• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Mobile app for beta needs a separate forum

Do you agree to split the beta forum?

• Yes, yes!! make it soon!!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No no, never!!

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Only if mobile is operating in a vacuum. It's not

Inventory overall is fairly similar at least.

New_Canvas.jpeg

Any other changes you'd make?

For the sake of adding in the extra button:

image.png

Ideally I'd want the fragments to automatically become a full building as soon as there's enough to merge. Then you wouldn't even need to add an extra button to assemble it
Nice UI representation, but I mentioned "fragments into separate tab (extra tab in inventory window on browser)" concept. But you took, merging concept. How I can argue with this, where merging already gave my comments to it.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
so the app removes the guild ranking and players don't have it anymore :rolleyes:
and the guild ranking is browser only ?

because if you keep the guild ranking but change it then that change automatically is affecting the guild ranking in browser too

and then it isn't an app only idea anymore and browser players have the right to vote for that change too

I don't have any clue about app ui (I don't have the app)

but I would think those changes in browser would also be implemented in the app

but how would an app forum change that ?
are players forced to post those changes again there with different aspects of the inventory / market.
Based on the UI, use-case might get difference. So, if an app forum kept separate means, player base stick to the app design which was given and they keep the planning, testing, api functionality, icons, buttons, touch behaviour all into that one. But now, it needs to maintain consistency with browser app and lose visibility if it doesn't meet. Why mobile app concept need to maintain consistency with browser and to get interest from the players using browsers. Did they ever feel the pain of making battles in GBG using mobile app. Browser people can just do click click click from the mouse cursor. Also, Did they know production carousel auto zoom is not removed for mobile yet.

How many of you doing beta testing on mobile app? Do you ever think of spending your time using mobile? Just in case of some idea popped up and then goes to check mobile for how it is working, might not be a valid beta experience analysis to give the support positively or negatively. They don't get the actual usage experience before giving their views on any discussion or ideas or improvements related to mobile app.

joyfulrider

Squire
Past two updates, mobile app crashing, and no fixes or communication till now. Initially thought it is unnecessary, but now it makes sense to have a separate forum for mobile users. If the same problem happens for PC, forum will be in firing mode.

Emberguard

Emperor
Initially thought it is unnecessary, but now it makes sense to have a separate forum for mobile users. If the same problem happens for PC, forum will be in firing mode

Then why aren't people creating threads for mobile now? If a separate area existed would that increase the amount of users that go to the forums (and actually post)?

joyfulrider

Squire
Then why aren't people creating threads for mobile now? If a separate area existed would that increase the amount of users that go to the forums (and actually post)?
Please send one official announcement inside the game for mobile app users to have hands on beta testing, then we can discuss about the weightage of crowd. Now, no use of discussing how much or who can come. Did they expect PC users enter into beta testing previously? They created it, guys jumped on. Try the same for mobile beta app forum. Mobile app moderator, mobile dev team and mobile customers in the forum. What's wrong in it. Initially they failed to do like this. Now, the statement like "amount of users increase" question becomes as a liability.

Director creating movie with producers help. On what guarantee they made the movie like audience will come to the movie. If you know the answer for it, same answer applicable to the question you asked for.