• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Mistery present

DeletedUser

I don't really see a building that produces coin or supplies or happiness as something special when there are already many buildings that can produce that.
To me a special building is something like a Hall of Fame or Shrine of Knowledge.
A thought springs to mind though. When they run out of Era's, Perhaps they will give us " Four Seasons "
Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter. Same Format with with Seasonal Themed Buildings instead.
Could make for some very attractive cities especially when the Snowy Winter comes along.

DeletedUser5800

Maybe a special building that boosts goods production :) not seen one of them yet.

DeletedUser1264

A special building that smartens up defense AI.
A special building that resuscitates troops faster and/or cheaper.
A special building that enables rogues to convert into whatever unit hit them. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A special building that smartens up defense AI.
A special building that resuscitates troops faster and/or cheaper.
A special building that enables rogues to convert into unit hit them. :cool:
a special building that let your defense AI attack rogues first ;)

DeletedUser5800

Always wondered why the GB rewards are always the same things. I know since GvG we have had goods to the treasury but does seem time for something a little more inspiring and imaginative.

Maybe some event boosts as well. Would love something that would make Champions be able to fight any age :)

DeletedUser1264

For champions, I really like the idea of renovation kits that let us go retro. (They shouldn't be as scarce as they are now, though - not superabundant, but available as an occasional quest reward, for example.)

A building that provides an extra expansion per era but subtracts coins/supplies)?
Probably safer just to have an occasional extra expansion as an event prize.

DeletedUser5800

For champions, I really like the idea of renovation kits that let us go retro. (They shouldn't be as scarce as they are now, though - not superabundant, but available as an occasional quest reward, for example.)

Balance wise this is probably better. Any age champions would give the end of tree big hitters an even greater advantage. Especially as their attack has already been boosted with the new CE troops.

+1 from me ;-)

DeletedUser2752

You'll have to wait until we determine if there should be a prize there and what prize it is. If everyone doesn't get it distributed once that is determined (hopefully at Monday), then I would submit a support ticket

DeletedUser5800

You'll have to wait until we determine if there should be a prize there and what prize it is.

How can you not know? This is why there should be an actual employee of Inno to advise. Stop hiding Inno and interact with your customers.

conqueror9

Regent
You'll have to wait until we determine if there should be a prize there and what prize it is. If everyone doesn't get it distributed once that is determined (hopefully at Monday), then I would submit a support ticket

do some 1 say
it is a bp of observatory
i see some 1 say that in global chat......

that is what i alwasy complaint
like treasure hunt
give us as a item in the inventory and we can open it
it will auto open if it is last for 1 day

we see something in our inventory , it is a black and white and solid
we see it, we are sure we get something
do not give us a empty box saying it is placed in our inventory
but we cannot find it

DeletedUser

Attention Beta Testers

We want to announce that although it took us a bit of time, the problem involving the Winter Event last week where it awarded some testers a 'Mystery Present' but then gave no reward has now been identified.

What was actually supposed to have been displayed and rewarded was a regular short-production-time residential building from the correct age of the players city.

Now we understand that many of you were effected by this problem, and filed reports and tickets to let us know. It was all of that valuable feedback that assisted us in resolving this issue, and we do appreciate all of the efforts.

But with that said, after taking time to discuss this matter among the Beta Team and considering many factors, we have decided we will not be offering any compensation in this situation.

As every active tester here was given a rather large sum of diamonds at the beginning of the Changelog Mission for the Winter Event, and as the actual prize in this case was just a lower value regular residential building, we have determined that even the testers that were effected by this were in no way hindered in the event or in their regular progress in the game, and have been more than generously compensated for any inconvenience.

Please know that you are all very important to our efforts here on Beta, and we value your feedback very much.

The Beta Team