• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Missions screen 'refresh'after collection or abort

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
On my live worlds all works just fine. I did restart the game and browser.
Since today: After collecting a completed mission and/or aborting a mission all the missions slide to the left giving a blank mission screen and then return with the newest mission on top. This is very irritating...

- What you were expecting to happen
That the new mission would appear on the bottom of the list
- What actually happened
All missions disappear and then return with the newest one on top
- Screenshot(s) of the issue if available
None

Do you know how to reproduce the bug consistently?
Yes, it always happens after collecting a completed mission and/or aborting a mission.

Reproducibility: 5/5

Game version: 1.276.8164fc384e (24.01.2024 19:15)
HTML5/Flash: ? - no idea where to find that
Platform: PC/Mac/IOS/Android + version:
1.276.8164fc384e (24.01.2024 19:15), NormaJeane (44624), zz1, en_US, Mac OS X 10.15, Firefox/115.0, 1674x980, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Apple M1 GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00
Sonoma 14.2.1

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox/115.0
Recreation steps
Collect a completed mission or abort an existing one
Actual Behavior
After collecting a completed mission or aborting a mission all the missions slide to the left giving a blank mission screen and then return with the newest mission on top.
Expected Behavior
That the new mission would appear on the bottom of the list.
Frequency
5/5 Always since today
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, just collect a completed mission or abort an existing mission
game is still updating so can't re-check but: it seemed to happen only during the help-all round (as a "replacement" of no change of quests allowed)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
game is still updating so can't re-check but: it seemed to happen only during the help-all round (as a "replacement" of no change of quests allowed)
During a help-all round the abort button is not available - it will alternately go black/red.
This is a different issue.

hmm .. have you seen both during the refreshes? The excessive animations seemed to have stopped with the end of the help-all round. But hard to tell now, no longer seeing wild refreshes (w/out help-all).

NormaJeane

Viceroy
The problem as described in my bug report seems to have been resolved a few minutes ago with the latest update! :)
@kleopatra911 : Did you read my problem description? it is nowhere near what you are referring to...

Last edited:
@kleopatra911 : Did you read my problem description? it is nowhere near what you are referring to...

sure I did and that's exactly what I have been seeing before the update - while running a help-all, no completion/abortion involved ;) My assumption (being related to that help-all) might be wrong, but that's no reason to get rude. BTW: you still didn't answer my question: did you see both (the buggy animation and the pulsating greying of the abort button) while the issue was virulent? Only if you did, you could be certain that they are different.

Anyway, the issue is fixed now, no matter what caused it.

XIA*

Marquis
did a screen record and submitted a ticket with it this morning. When the aid all button is pushed, the quests start to pop up all around and it is exhilirating to watch.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
sure I did and that's exactly what I have been seeing before the update - while running a help-all, no completion/abortion involved ;) My assumption (being related to that help-all) might be wrong, but that's no reason to get rude. BTW: you still didn't answer my question: did you see both (the buggy animation and the pulsating greying of the abort button) while the issue was virulent? Only if you did, you could be certain that they are different.

Anyway, the issue is fixed now, no matter what caused it.

To answer your question:
No, since it is commonly known that one cannot do anything in the missions screen during an aid-all session, I did not look at the mission screen during an aid-all. The issue I described had nothing to do with aid-all.

To answer your question:
No, since it is commonly known that one cannot do anything in the missions screen during an aid-all session, I did not look at the mission screen during an aid-all. The issue I described had nothing to do with aid-all.

well, cool attitude, relying on "commonly known", IMO ;) Repeating: none of us can be sure of whether or not the issue had anything to do with the aid-all, the message by XIA* seem to indicate that there might have been a relation after all. Also repeating: looks fixed, further guessing will be utterly fruitless ... off

Status
Not open for further replies.