• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Missing icons in negotiations

The picture bellow explains it all . I have tried reloading the game but it does not change anything though I can still negotiate.The live server version of me is having the same issue . My question to you though is whether you have seen this before .

2019-12-16.png

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Edited bug report form from Elvenar (we don't have Human and Elves here :p). Giving Support as much information as you are able can help get your issue solved more quickly.

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world:
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Screen resolution:
Account name:

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
I do not understand what you have written

When you have a bug to report, give Support as much information as you can so that they can get your issue fixed faster. Here, you can use this handy dandy bug reporting form borrowed from Elvenar, Forge of Empire's fantasy-based sister-game. :)

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world:
Flash Player version:
Screen resolution:
Account name:

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Screenshots of the bug:

Copy the above form and paste it into the reply box, then fill it out and post it. Having the above information helps Support figure out where the problem is, and also helps other players if they are having a similar issue.

When you have a bug to report, give Support as much information as you can so that they can get your issue fixed faster. Here, you can use this handy dandy bug reporting form borrowed from Elvenar, Forge of Empire's fantasy-based sister-game. :)

HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world:
Flash Player version:
Screen resolution:
Account name:

Reproducibility:

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Screenshots of the bug:

Copy the above form and paste it into the reply box, then fill it out and post it. Having the above information helps Support figure out where the problem is, and also helps other players if they are having a similar issue.
Thanks I will start filling in that form . May take awhile.What does Expected situation mean ?

Last edited:
Here is the information I have produced so far :

2019-12-17 (3).png

Reproducibility: always there apart from when I play foe on firebox

Quest title: N/A

Current situation: Still there if I negotiate in the guild expedition but not there on guild battlegrounds

Expected situation: images situated in their correct positions

Reproduction Steps: N/A

Last edited:

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
@EnchantedTest0 Thank you, that's great! :)

"Expected situation" means what you (or anyone else) should see... In this case, I would say, "images situated in their correct positions" or "images to display correctly".