• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Minigames to add

Goldra

Marquis
I want to start a discussion here, to show our developers what kind of minigames we like the most. Internet is full of minigames, and some of them could be added to our game.
I love the minigame Hex empire. It could fit in the game.

I like the "Minecraft" variant in the Aztecs Courtyard Market. The St. Patty's Day minigame is challenging and requires thought. The mini-gamed from the Wildlife Event was fun. Perhaps a new game based on the classic "Concentration" game? Game currency gets used to purchase turns opening doors on a "board" with the hope of making a match. If so, parts of a grand prize are revealed. If not, the doors close and the player spends more currency to try again. When all of the doors have been opened the player collects the prize. Daily specials, and other trinkets, could be included as items to match up.

I like
  • logical/puzzle games like Sudoku and Kakuro.
  • Tetris and similar,
  • also some of the match 3 type that when 3 objects or more are joined gives a new object of a new level up.

Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
There are a lot of fun logic/puzzle games.

The real question is which ones are so much fun that you want to play them multiple times in the short time span of an event?

Even simple games like the negotiation mini-game in GE, GBG, etc. take time to play even once. And remember during an event, they have to be played x number of times before the event ends.