• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected messages

angelgail

Baronet
Reason
comucation
Details
comunacation
Balance
so we on same page
Abuse Prevention
so they know what an what not to do
Summary
they need to know how to find these spots
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
did not see any thing
most know to go for globel chat .very few know how to find guild page ,for info in there guild .or how to do things in there guild ,
or social messages ,or even official messages as far as that gose ,sorry a bit frustrate at moment for trying to teack bout my 300th person how to use this if not more
a bit of help in this area please an thank you eaither way

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Warrior816

Farmer
Hey you can use a translator that translates from the language you know well to English. I do not understand what is suggested here. Please make sure the Title, Reason, and Details contain enough information to show what the idea is all about, rather than adding just 1-2 words.

most know to go for globel chat .very few know how to find guild page ,for info in there guild .or how to do things in there guild ,
or social messages ,or even official messages as far as that gose ,sorry a bit frustrate at moment for trying to teack bout my 300th person how to use this if not more
a bit of help in this area please an thank you eaither way
I assume that you are a Guild leader. With that position comes responsibility for teaching new players the ropes. If you get frustrated from doing this then, perhaps, you would be better suited out of a leadership role.

angelgail

Baronet
I assume that you are a Guild leader. With that position comes responsibility for teaching new players the ropes. If you get frustrated from doing this then, perhaps, you would be better suited out of a leadership role.
yes i am guild leader i dont get frustrated from helping them at all enjoy it very much just a thought that may or may not help mean they have globle chat in reserch why not add something to do with messages

angelgail

Baronet
im sorry my spelling is off tryed to fix it but cant communication is what im talking about .
have you ever tryed to help some one in say late bronze age or early iron age ?
they have no ideal about the messages or that they 3 tabs to it. takes a while most time but i get ahold of them. some times they give up .thinking no one is trying to help . all i was saying thank you

Last edited:
OK just wondered as it sounded like you were saying that most know to go to global chat to get advice. Which am sure you know is perhaps the worst place to go to unless you want to learn how to take part in mindless nonsense. I have been playing this game over 10 years and find that people who are genuinely interested in learning the game will make the effort to find a good guild and ask questions there. Some pick it up quicker than others, So it is best if the guild founder builds up a team of leaders who can help newbies. The game has to much going on for one person to be able to do it all.

However there are those who do not understand that they have to do more than click a button in order to play this game, or who do not want to make any effort themselves and expect to get everything done for them. If you spend your time trying to teach them then you will end up with not enough time for the ones who are interested in learning.

Simple things like making the effort to figure out how the message center works is something any player should be able to do for themselves. But a lot will depend on how you (As Founder) set up the message center in your guild.

No reason to be sorry :) How to balance your guild is a problem as old as the game itself. All guild founders who want their guild to succeed and grow and be a place where those members enjoy coming to struggle with this. You need members. It is a game for adults, not kids so helping them learn should not be a chore. How do you encourage them to be active, think for themselves and communicate? How long do you give newbies to find their feet and start participating before deciding they are just dead weight and remove them from the guild? How do you encourage the keen ones to accept more responsibility and become leaders who will help you? What rules do you need to put in place and stick to for the good of everyone in the guild? All guild Founders should be ask these questions and you are doing so. So that is good.