• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Messages not visible in message center after leaving a guild

hvck

Farmer
Troubleshooting
No
I left a guild. The three tabs on the left of the message center all showed yellow "new message" stars. I clicked on all three tabs but no messages appear in the lists on the right, just a blank background.

If I reload the page the messages are visible.

Browser or App version and version number
Windows Firefox 78.0.2
Recreation steps
1. Leave guild.
2. Check messages.
Frequency
I left a guild once. It happened once.
Urgency
Minor
Can this be reproduced?
I've only done it once.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks for the report. Once you leave a Guild you should now be removed automatically from all threads in the Guild tab. Can you confirm in which tabs the messages appear and which ones stay blank?

hvck

Farmer
When I left the guild I could only see the three tabs on the left and NO messages on the right for any of the tabs, even the Official tab which currently has a few messages. Only a blank space on the right instead of messages.

When I refreshed the page (F5) the messages returned visible in the Social and Official tabs.

hvck

Farmer
Yeah, I just tried joining another guild and left it immediately but the message center is displaying correctly, no issues like the last time.

Maybe it was very random just that one time.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
There have always been some issues with guild leave/join. Like not possible to update guildmember for a thread in old messagecenter without refresing the game, also access to guilmembers GB's can be a problem until the game are refreshed. To me it could sounds like it is something like this that also make trouble here.