• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Message to Friends and Neighbors for PC, Please

DeletedUser

Every one that just puts me in a mass mail for he´s or her needs get an ignore right away, it´s spam and we dont need that.

Amdira

Baronet
-1 please not more spam

When talking bout PC I would rather appreciate a chat for friends instead for neighbours (which noone uses)

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Chat for friends is not so easy, as we do have different friends.
The Message, if it only was made for Friends, you could kick friends who do spam

DeletedUser7959

What is so important you want to announce to all your friends? Another GB? If you wanna text with a couple of players just add them manually.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
It's more an easy way to pick a few friends, not all of them. It can be hard to remember who is on my list, when I need a few to help with an SB.

On mobil I get a list of all friends, then I can set mark in the ones I want to send a message too. It may only be a few I want to send to, sure not all of them.

I can do it right now, but need to log off the PC client and use my mobil phone to send the message.

I don't see why it should not work on PC too.

Last edited: