• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected MESSAGE ALL FRIENDS

checkmate70

Farmer
Reason
IT takes too long to make a message which includes "ALL FRIENDS"
Details
the button should work similar to the "AID ALL" option BUT be "MESSAGE ALL" friends
Balance
what should happen is you will be able to contact ALL your friends for possibly getting goods to complete research or to build a GB OR to help you level GBs that you have and are working to get to higher levels
Abuse Prevention
there should be NO problem here for cheaters
Summary
WHAT this would do is improve communication between friends and HELP growth of your city through research and building GBs and leveling them up
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
ADD an additional button to click to message "ALL FRIENDS" which gives opportunities to gather goods that you need from your friends ; get them to help level your GBs

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Nope, nope, nope. I wouldn't want someone to flood my inbox with messages; especially of those that do not tickle my fancy that it will be a chore to leave the conversation.

Can you imagine coming into the game after a hood change and having a load of these spam messages, just so some lazy player is touting for free FPs on their GB or scrounging for unfair trades. Or some crazy one can spout dumb messages about other hood members they do not like or who are in enemy guilds. Then you have to go to all the trouble of deleting them individually.

Not only no but HECK NO!!!!