• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Mega Forge Point pack

DeletedUser

now I understand
you are one of those average players

level 63 and only thousands of FP in other players GBs
(many bad players in my world have an Arc of that size because other are fighting for the top spots. players nobody knew before the Arc was introduced)

on busy days I donate tenthousand FPs to other players :D

and I am not even the top donator in my world :rolleyes:

Check out my city on D world over on the US servers if you're curious
respect your 2nd best GB is at level 11 (my 2nd best is soon reaching level 78)
many at low levels: 15 at level 4 or 5 (ALL of mine are at least at level 10)

you are one of those typical player who where nothing before the Arc was introduced

so in short: a typical average player who think he is part of the big league because other pushed their Arc

It's a waste of development resources to change the UI
then at least they won't waste the development resources to worse things
as they did so often in the past :D

for example: who the heck needed new bronze age buildings :confused:

and they wouldn't even need new packs
(new packs could be bad, if you need to spend 500 FP and only have ten 1000 FP packages you are in a terrible position :cool:)
only 3 new button in the donation window of FP
10x 10 FP packs, 25x 10 FP packs, 100x 10 FP packs

how long does that take? less than an hour :p

Again, the systems in the game are designed for the 'average' player
and how can dare someone to want a feature for the above average players :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4934

Above average player has to work out ways to get around this difficulty staying within limits of rules. We do that as a team, and your team can do it. If you want to be above average, work as a team and be above average. Work for it, do not ask mountain to come to you. No change is needed. -1

DeletedUser

lol team

everybody donates for himself

what team can help me donating my 10000 FP a day ?
your illegal Chinese worker team where 10 little kids play your account over night :rolleyes:

because my donating team is a team of one. the only size which is within the rules

and giving a faster way to donate has nothing to do with the rules :rolleyes:

Work for it, do not ask mountain to come to you.
I am the guy who moves the mountain every day :D

because I decide where the mountain is when I visit him not the mountain himself

DeletedUser4934

this is a response of a typical noob
accuse me of cheating and he hates instead of being curious because of noob's inability and lack of experience

DeletedUser7454

This game keeps evolving. When I started 5 and 10 FPs neverending threads were used, and I remember introducing 20 FPs one as we got more SoKs and higher level GBs. Just yesterday I introduced a 50 FPs one and it took of in minutes. Yes there is space for higher level FP trading.
There is nothing bad that I can see by introducing a 50 FPs pack at this stage of the game. It will not hurt the early era players but will help the later era ones -- certainly my aching fingers.

But mostly please change how the FPs are purchased -- buying 50 FPs means 50 clicks. We should be able to type how many FPs we want to purchase and click OK.

DeletedUser

this is a response of a typical noob
accuse me of cheating and he hates instead of being curious because of noob's inability and lack of experience
you said you make your donations in a team :D

DeletedUser4934

you can make an exchange fair within a team
it takes some math and accounting that is a hint

DeletedUser

I donate alone between 1000 and 2000 FP and take the 100 FP win in one level :D
it is so awesome to make place 1 in an Arc between level 40 and 70 :cool:

no math needed (the win is always nice) and double accounting would be forbidden :rolleyes:

and high Capes are also very nice to make place 1

fair within a team
fair, team ?
where would be my profit :confused:

that is a hint
I have a hint for you too
you can make more profit with making place 1 everywhere with donating 10000 FP (and more) in total a day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7585

Hi, it would be a great idea to introduce in the game the mega forge points (one pack of 50). I'm tired to put 10 by 10 by 10 when I donate to a GB.

Opinions ?
Yes I agree and this brings up another problem when paid by rewards in GE I'm getting loose fp not in any bricks.
I just clicked on a golden relic in GE and the reward was 100-fp but when I backed out of ge and went to my city it said I had 104 fp in the production fp window. That means production will stop and not start again until it's under 10-fp.

DeletedUser7585

I donate alone between 1000 and 2000 FP and take the 100 FP win in one level :D
it is so awesome to make place 1 in an Arc between level 40 and 70 :cool:

no math needed (the win is always nice) and double accounting would be forbidden :rolleyes:

and high Capes are also very nice to make place 1

fair, team ?
where would be my profit :confused:

I have a hint for you too
you can make more profit with making place 1 everywhere with donating 10000 FP (and more) in total a day ;)

How would you like
I do agree that a mechanic needs to be added to handle larger donations. Though I'm not sure if it would be better to have larger FP packs, or an improved mechanism to choose multiple packs or even type in a quantity of a certain pack size.

I'm new and would like to post this regarding fp's. I was just playing in GE and I clicked on a golden relic. The golden relic reward was 100-fp pretty nice reward but it was paid in loose fp not in bricks whats with that? This means that the second the FP was credited to my window the production stopped for any new fp until I got that loose fp down to 9 or less. That's not right and I should be paid in bricks so I can use them when I wish. I ended up spending them just so I can keep the fp production going. What can be done about this pls. Thank you Lordgarth2

DeletedUser4716

Why not do away with packages and have a FP bank. can't be difficult .