• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback May Madness Sale

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

ozrencer

Farmer
Similar discount sales had been done before. Diamond amounts are ridiculusly highy. Why I say that:

Because;

I would like to believe that innogames managers aware that in Turkey, we earn much less than Europe countries. Also there is high currency differences.

I mean that:

your 1euro=6tl because of currency (plus) our avarage minimum personal income is much lower than yours.

I hope you can understand what I mean. Diamond prices may seem normal to you dear innnogames managers but in Turkey it is too much expensive :)

to clarify once again another example:

assume that one diamond is 1euro for you but 15euro for me :)

I wonder, did your accountants or finance guys reported to you that; amount of diamond bought from Turkey. This amount may give you an idea.

Last edited:
Similar discount sales had been done before. Diamond amounts are ridiculusly highy. Why I say that:

Because;

I would like to believe that innogames managers aware that in Turkey, we earn much less than Europe countries. Also there is high currency differences.

I mean that:

your 1euro=6tl because of currency (plus) our avarage minimum personal income is much lower than yours.

I hope you can understand what I mean. Diamond prices may seem normal to you dear innnogames managers but in Turkey it is too much expensive :)

to clarify once again another example:

assume that one diamond is 1euro for you but 15euro for me :)

I wonder, did your accountants or finance guys reported to you that; amount of diamond bought from Turkey. This amount may give you an idea.

well you may be right (i don't live in turkey), but if inno devalues diamonds on turkish servers (or increase diamonds per euro threefold or even tenfold), you may get an influx of european (or american) non-turkish speaking players with much higher incomes on your servers, because they may have that money you don't have, and if they can spend it easier on your servers, you will give them an unfair advantage over your own local players. ofc they'd have to talk turkish on global chat etc, but if they all are in a single guild they can just speak in their own language, and for everything else, hey, just use a translator to get by :p

trust me, inno will not give you more diamonds per euro, and they will not drop prices.

but indeed the items they offer *are* on the really expensive side (normal SoK price i've seen often borders the 4K diamonds normally, which is ridiculous :p)

DeletedUser9717

Are there anyone buying this things in their live servers?

I mean, 50FP for 1k of diamonds, or a improvement of the Heroes Pilar for .... 1.6k or 1.3k I don't remember it very well.. I see them very expensive for what they give... because nobadays lot of people produce big amount of FP in their live servers... and paying 1k for 50FP... I see it as way of "gambling FP"

Edit: live server: 100 goods for 560 diamonds... I don't see the sense on this.

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Are there anyone buying this things in their live servers?
I only bought the sleigh builders...

Everything else was useless to me. I could see some usefulness in the first 4 offers for at least some players, but medals/FP/Goods... they probably were still cheaper than the regular offers (research package) but still way too expensive from my point of view.