• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Mass supply rush affects certain special buildings also

DeletedUser5882

I had an unexplained early auto production completion in several special buildings generating coins some time ago.
I was confused but still thought I might have collected them first and then left the others to complete quest for example.

Yesterday I used mass supply rush. 1 or 2 x 1 hour and 1 or more x 5 min.

Today I collected few coins from special buildings. While collecting, suddenly noticed that at least 2 of them were not supposed to be ready for collection. I have 8 hour buildings but these 2 that I noticed (could be more but my eyes caught on these 2 only) should not be completed for at least for 1,5 hours later. Checkmate square and Speaker's Corner.

And these were definitely not buildings I collected earlier and kept other's waiting since I first go for the ships to get 2X from Blue Galaxy!!

Tested today with 5 min supply rush, nothing changed with these buildings.
However, had 1 or 2 buildings waiting for me to collect their coins. I collected them. Later I checked back those 2 buildings. They suddenly seemed to have become 5 mins shorter in time.

Needs more testing to see how many buildings are affected but I can't with only 1 x 5 min supply rush remaining.
I have never tried the coin rush tool but that too should be tested.

Sorry for an unclear report but this bug needs several testings before it can be submitted as a proper bug report.

EDIT 1:
Today (September 15) the buildings that were ready to collect too early were;
Speaker's Corner
Checkmate Square
The King
Haunted House

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is intended as long as the current production matches the rush you use.

DeletedUser8061

Yeah, it affects all productions of that type (coins/supplies) unless those buildings produce additional rewards like FPs, goods, and such.

DeletedUser

please read more carefully
he used supply rush and coin buildings were shortened

:rolleyes:

This is intended as long as the current production matches the rush you use.
but rush and buildings didn't match