• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Market - More filtering options

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Reason
It can be relatively slow to find the good trades you are looking for, more filtering options could speed up the process.
Details
Currently you can filter for specific goods, guild member/neighborhood "flag", if the trade is acceptable (which, in my opinion, would make sense to make it ON by default!) and player name.

Based on experience, it would help a lot if I could filter on:
* Not just specific goods, but age. Often time I'm not looking for specific goods (Offer/Need), but goods from an age.
* Related the the previous, multi-select would be nice and cover the previous one too (although 1 click vs. 5 clicks).
* Filter on Rate -> To be able to filter out trades that are clearly not "fair" for the player.
* Amount (Offer/Need). Often I'm looking for trades which offer high amount of goods (200-300+?), not interested to pick up "20 for 40" like trades.
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
With this change, I would be able to find the trades for my needs much faster, without scrolling through the possibly tens of pages of trades.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
Add additional filtering options to the market window.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.