• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Madam Fortuna -- Quest 14 (Acquire Sectors without Fighting) keeps Reseting

DeletedUser3594

I had spent some goods on negotiating three sectors on this quest. I was told to acquire two sectors without fighting (negotiating) and when I did the first two, the quest reset itself saying the same thing. I did a third negotiate and it reset after it hits the first objective back to asking for 2 sectors to be negotiated. I would like to be credited as I had spent goods on the quest to fulfill it.

I olso!!!

DeletedUser

Glad to see I have not gone crazy. I'm stuck on "A Whole World To Take". Negotiated 2 sectors, 1 registered, negotiated another (like you do when you are a trusting soul lol) and it did not register either. Reloaded after yet another flash-crash and boooooom - quest reset back to zero sectors. How are the investigations going?

DeletedUser3976

Dnes nová verze. 0.0.14363 ( 29.04.2013 9:34) Madame Fortuna
splněny sektory 1/2. Zakoupil jsem tedy další sektor a vše v pořádku. Quest dokončen :) Děkuji za opravu.

Today a new version. 0.0.14363 (29.04.2013 9:34) Madame Fortuna
met sectors 1/2. So I bought another sector and all is well. Quest finished :) Thank you for the correction.

DeletedUser

..so I must be the lucky one to have 'extra quests' :confused:
So far I had to sell graveyard, nutcracker and confectionary.
I have 'able-to-build-multiple' versions of them but that wasn't the award.

SO THE RUMORS ARE TRUE!! This will make a fine thing indeed over in the US version (Arvahall mainly) as I can finally lay that poor nutcracker (still in a box on the inventory screen) to rest (I can do without it) and build some nice confectionaries as well (got that thing working full time currently). Couldn't say much about the grave yard though since I joined about a few weeks before the Christmas quests come about.

On the Quest, I just got messages from friends that they are still having problems with it. Even one that used diamonds to get the missing goods only to get ripped off.

DeletedUser1230

Today the 20th quest was 1/2 finished, so I negotiated one more sector and it worked :)