• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Madam Fortuna -- Quest 14 (Acquire Sectors without Fighting) keeps Reseting

DeletedUser

I had spent some goods on negotiating three sectors on this quest. I was told to acquire two sectors without fighting (negotiating) and when I did the first two, the quest reset itself saying the same thing. I did a third negotiate and it reset after it hits the first objective back to asking for 2 sectors to be negotiated. I would like to be credited as I had spent goods on the quest to fulfill it.

DeletedUser740

Yep. Same thing happened to me.

This has been reported.

DeletedUser3625

the same here , i take all sectors of 2 province , but nothing :(

ferrari13

Farmer
the same here too.
But what should I do with "Artwork"-s?
There is three in the Inventory, but I can't do anything with them.

DeletedUser3973

Here the same...:(
And i spend a lot of my goods.....:mad:

0.0.14352 (26.04.2013 13:42), Koenig Artus (49094), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,7,700,169, Windows 7, Chrome/26.0.1410.64, 1280x653

DeletedUser3975

I don't know if this is the 14th quest but i also have the Problem mentioned above. Spent goods on 2 sectors and now they are "lost" without getting a quest reward.. hopefully you can fix this soon :)

DeletedUser3944

I negotiated one sector and got credit for it with the quest. Negotiated another, with no result. Thought it was a fluke and negotiated a third. No result. Thought maybe they had to be in the same province and negotiated a fourth. No result. Thought I'd better refresh the browser - and the quest progress went back to zero. Not cool :(

DeletedUser1526

Same too me, Get 1 of two sector, so I thoug she meant provinsens. So I wasted a lot of resourses to trade me a second province. And it did not finish the quest :(

DeletedUser

I don't know if this is the 14th quest but i also have the Problem mentioned above. Spent goods on 2 sectors and now they are "lost" without getting a quest reward.. hopefully you can fix this soon :)

Yep. It's the 14th quest. I have been keeping track to write a small guide to do when it hits both the EN and US servers. Hopefully without the bugs.

DeletedUser

It's the 14th quest I've had too - but I know that some of the quests are different or skipped depending on which previous holiday events you've done. Given where I am on the map vs. the tech tree, I may not be able to do this one at all, so it's a good thing I know to not worry about it yet.

DeletedUser

It's the 14th quest I've had too - but I know that some of the quests are different or skipped depending on which previous holiday events you've done. Given where I am on the map vs. the tech tree, I may not be able to do this one at all, so it's a good thing I know to not worry about it yet.

You know, you're probably right about that. In one of her closing notes, she mentioned about having the Nutcracker, Confectionary, and Graveyard on the player's city for a future use. Since I didn't have those (started late in the beta server after wanting to poke around), it didn't come up. And I am sure that others could not have passed this quest as it is broken for most of the people, but I did hear about someone asking if they should sell their Graveyard for the quest. So I don't know really. I just tag each one as I complete them to take with me to the EN and US servers.

DeletedUser1230

The same problem here, but "A Whole World to Take" (Acquire two sectors without fighting) is my 20th.
14th was "Take the Guilds into War" (Plunder 5 buildings or conquer 2 sectors).

DeletedUser3976

Madame Fortuna, úkol získej 2 sektory bez boje.
Sektory koupeny, ale nic se neděje, splněno 1/2. Restart a úkol stále nesplněn. :-( Zbytečně zakoupeny celkem 3 provincie.

Madame Fortuna, the task Get 2 sectors without a fight.
Sectors purchased, but nothing happens, fulfilled half. Restart a task still uncompleted. :-( Unnecessarily purchased a total of 3 provinces.

DeletedUser

The same problem here, but "A Whole World to Take" (Acquire two sectors without fighting) is my 20th.

So there are extra quests if you have the older rewards. Mostly late in the tree, since "Take the Guilds into War" was 12th for me.
13th was make people enthusiastic/build two residential buildings.

DeletedUser3976

Získání 2 sektorů bez boje. Zaplaceny celkem 3 sektory a nesplněno. Nelze pokračovat nadále v Eventu. Bude opraveno, mám čekat, nebo po opravě bude opraveno automaticky. prosím o odpověď. Děkuji.

Getting two sectors without a fight. Paid a total of 3 sectors and failure. You can not continue to remain in Event. It will be repaired, should I wait or repair will be repaired automatically. please reply. Thank you.

DeletedUser3649

I had spent some goods on negotiating three sectors on this quest. I was told to acquire two sectors without fighting (negotiating) and when I did the first two, the quest reset itself saying the same thing. I did a third negotiate and it reset after it hits the first objective back to asking for 2 sectors to be negotiated. I would like to be credited as I had spent goods on the quest to fulfill it.
I also

DeletedUser

Would the extra quests happen to involve selling of said past 'holiday' buildings to get their 'able-to-build-multiple' versions of themselves?

DeletedUser1230

Would the extra quests happen to involve selling of said past 'holiday' buildings to get their 'able-to-build-multiple' versions of themselves?

..so I must be the lucky one to have 'extra quests' :confused:
So far I had to sell graveyard, nutcracker and confectionary.
I have 'able-to-build-multiple' versions of them but that wasn't the award.

Last edited by a moderator: