• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Mad Scientist lab not included in the production carousel

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Troubleshooting
not an option
When a production is chosen in a production building building (6 options), automatically the next idle production building is displayed - not so with the mad scientist lab - that one stood idle

city is early middle ages, mad scientist is iron age

Browser or App version and version number
1.224.8d49a805538 (31.01.2022 20:28), Beelzebob666 (169598), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/97.0.4692.99, 1920x969, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
- have an idle mad scientist and another idle production building
- start production in the other production building
- mad scientist does not show up in production carousel
Frequency
one time so far - probably every time - will test again tomorrow
Can this be reproduced?
will see tomorrow

Ironrooster

Baronet
But the carousel works when resetting Terrace Farms and Blacksmiths
My Terrace farms and Blacksmiths are not in the same carousel. My Terrace Farms are in carousel with my Cider Mills. My Blacksmiths are in carousel with my Recycling Wheels (Arctic Future production buildings).
In a different city I have Mad Scientist Labs in carousel with Sleigh Builders.

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems that production buildings that are unlocked in the tech tree are in one carousel regardless of Age/Era and the Event / Antique Dealer / Guild Expedition ones are in another.

Regular Production Buildings in one Carousel
Blacksmiths, Butchers, Farms, Gunsmiths, Recycling Wheels, ...

Special (Events, GE, etc) in another Carousel.
Terrace Farms, Mad Scientists, Cider Mills, Sledge Builders, Fan Shops, Sunken Treasures, Santa Workshop, ...