• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Lvl 150 Blue Galaxy, buff it please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
Reason
All great buildings keep improving their main stats up to 150, even the seed vault! Spend more than 660k of forge points to see that from level 91 to 127 aprox the % online increases a 4% and the tries stay the same up to level 150 is not fair.

I am not asking for an extremely incredible hyper buff, just a simple buff to make worth the desision of level up this GB up to 150.

As an FPs producer, this change is extremely important and is not as if for doing this change the game will get broken and not, I am not asking for 17 tries and 80% at level 180, I do not have problems about being stuck at 16 tries and 75% but atleast allow us know that it does worth spend a lot to have 1 try more and 5% more compared to level 91.

Cape and AO gives at level 150 a total of 150 FPs, a difference of 59Fps since level 91. A player would need an extra building producing 80 fps to have the same benefit and that is not easy to have for most players in FoE, so again, I am not asking for something as broken as a level 180 arc. Just 1 try and 1% more. Please :/ thank you.
Details
Explained above.
Balance
Will give a reason to some players to spend a lot of FPs to increase their BGs bonuses by a little bit more
Abuse Prevention
No abuses with this idea.
Summary
Just increase the bonuses at level 150 from 15 tries and 74% up to 16 tries and 75% or atleast 1 try more
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, no suggested yet
Change the bonus of Blue Galaxy from 15 tries and 74% to 16 tries and 75%

Attachments

• IMG_20230320_152204.jpg
    IMG_20230320_152204.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 32
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Dessire

Regent
As far as I know, I am the first player leveling this GB so high and there is no info on the internet above the stats of this GB after level 132.

Scybelle

Farmer
It doesn't hurt this idea, I will never be able to reach such level but no reasons to not do this change. In your position I would be mad. Too bad @InnoGames don't allow us see or know which is the real limit of all great buildings :/

Dessire

Regent
DNSL sadly.
Maybe the devs thought that there would never be a player trying to reach such high level with his GB so they decided just to put the limit of 15 tries and 74% but here they have a player who did it.

Also, pleease! 74% is horrible, why not 75%? It looks better. And 15 is not even a pair number, you can't divide it without having decimal numbers xD :C

-Alin-

Emperor
Maybe the devs thought that there would never be a player trying to reach such high level with his GB so they decided just to put the limit of 15 tries and 74% but here they have a player who did it.

Also, pleease! 74% is horrible, why not 75%? It looks better. And 15 is not even a pair number, you can't divide it without having decimal numbers xD :C

You better begin a discussion thread about it since this post will be rejected and closed as soon as one moderator sees it.

I'm not against the idea, Many great buildings deserve a boost increase since most of them lost that "great" word from their names and some events buildings are easier to acquire and requires few resources to "build" them, and are even better.

Dessire

Regent
Also, it is something bad allowing us, the players, know the real limit of all GBs before leveling them up?
How many players spent millions of FPs to level up arc above 180 to see if the % increases from 100 to 100,1%?

I am not saying that the level of arc above 180 should change, actually, for such GB is just fine 100% cause 180 is a looot and compared to Frontenac, you have the limit of 2000 recurring quests, but with any GB at level 150 have no changes in their main bonus since level 91 (tries) and 74% since level 127 (or 128, The %) is. . . . am I asking too much?

I agree that every GB should provide more benefits as the levels increase. Probably diminishing returns like ARC but incremental improvement nonetheless. I don't know why anyone would spend something like 600K FPs to level BG up from 91 to 150 for one more charge and a 1% improvement in odds but that's a choice that players should be able to make.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Until proven otherwise, no one has forced you to raise your BG to 150.
So now that you're there why would you want to change what you already know?
Always asking for more, this can only make Inno want to restrain the next GMs even more from the start.

And then at lvl 200 you will ask for the BG to triple instead of double?

Dessire

Regent
Until proven otherwise, no one has forced you to raise your BG to 150.
So now that you're there why would you want to change what you already know?
Always asking for more, this can only make Inno want to restrain the next GMs even more from the start.

And then at lvl 200 you will ask for the BG to triple instead of double?

Have you even read the posts above your post? . .

Dessire

Regent
I agree that every GB should provide more benefits as the levels increase. Probably diminishing returns like ARC but incremental improvement nonetheless. I don't know why anyone would spend something like 600K FPs to level BG up from 91 to 150 for one more charge and a 1% improvement in odds but that's a choice that players should be able to make.
Because with certain buildings is like having a 2nd cape or 2nd AO in therms of FPs at that level and as others said, allowing us which is the limit is not something unfair.

Because with certain buildings is like having a 2nd cape or 2nd AO in therms of FPs at that level and as others said, allowing us which is the limit is not something unfair.
Afaik, Mughal's Temple produces the most FPs of any building that the BG will work on. 30 FPs at level 6. Using it as an example of the best an extra BG charge can presently do, 0.75x30=22.5 FPs per day (on average). There are no published stats on the owner's cost to level BG from 91 to 150 but 600K is a good guess. So, the best case payback scenario is 73 years for the extra charge. The extra 1% will reduce this a bit, but not much. I think that you are wasting your time but that's your right.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Afaik, Mughal's Temple produces the most FPs of any building that the BG will work on. 30 FPs at level 6. Using it as an example of the best an extra BG charge can presently do, 0.75x30=22.5 FPs per day (on average). There are no published stats on the owner's cost to level BG from 91 to 150 but 600K is a good guess. So, the best case payback scenario is 73 years for the extra charge. The extra 1% will reduce this a bit, but not much. I think that you are wasting your time but that's your right.
Chain buildings can use the charges more efficiently - whether that chain is worth the space is a different discussion :)

Dessire

Regent
The % itself is not important, what is more important is the number of tries because that gives a good boost to this great building. That is the reason why I said that atleast give a buff to number of tries.

With arc we were always informed about if X level will have it's boost increased (atleast at level 180), with frontenac the same, with alcatraz the same, with cape, AO, monte, zeus, aachen, sophia, deal, etc. Etc. The same, even seed vault but in the case of blue galaxy it was just like walk blindly, hoping to see an increase in its bonus the next level and the only support I had was the knowledge about that GBs gives you an increase bonus atleast up to 180, but not do it even once since level 91 (tries) and not even. 1 time since level 128 ( if I remember well, %) It is just a. . ., Imagine a player with millions of FPs wants to discover that and sees that it does not even increase to 16 tries at level 180 . . . Some clear information from Innogames would be better than making a player waste millions of FPs.

The % itself is not important, what is more important is the number of tries because that gives a good boost to this great building. That is the reason why I said that atleast give a buff to number of tries.

With arc we were always informed about if X level will have it's boost increased (atleast at level 180), with frontenac the same, with alcatraz the same, with cape, AO, monte, zeus, aachen, sophia, deal, etc. Etc. The same, even seed vault but in the case of blue galaxy it was just like walk blindly, hoping to see an increase in its bonus the next level and the only support I had was the knowledge about that GBs gives you an increase bonus atleast up to 180, but not do it even once since level 91 (tries) and not even. 1 time since level 128 ( if I remember well, %) It is just a. . ., Imagine a player with millions of FPs wants to discover that and sees that it does not even increase to 16 tries at level 180 . . . Some clear information from Innogames would be better than making a player waste millions of FPs.
See bolded. I'm looking at the FOE Wiki. It only shows the benefits provided by GBs up to level 80. Did INNO tell players what additional benefits accrue for levels beyond 80 or is this information that players provided after they took the GBs beyond 80? I can't find an instance where INNO provided this information.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
See bolded. I'm looking at the FOE Wiki. It only shows the benefits provided by GBs up to level 80. Did INNO tell players what additional benefits accrue for levels beyond 80 or is this information that players provided after they took the GBs beyond 80? I can't find an instance where INNO provided this information.
Dessire's point is that in-game you can always see the benefit for the next level - and that for most buildings that goes up consistently to know you're getting something. For blue galaxy it just says the next level has the same stats, and offers no promise of when that might change.

Other the blue galaxy Arc 180 is another one that's occasionally been mentioned along the lines of "what if you got another 0.1% in X more levels", and the only way we'll ever find out for sure is if someone tries (but some people have tried to some extent with no success, so the prevailing assumption is that no, it won't go up further, ever).

Dessire's point is that in-game you can always see the benefit for the next level - and that for most buildings that goes up consistently to know you're getting something. For blue galaxy it just says the next level has the same stats, and offers no promise of when that might change.

Other the blue galaxy Arc 180 is another one that's occasionally been mentioned along the lines of "what if you got another 0.1% in X more levels", and the only way we'll ever find out for sure is if someone tries (but some people have tried to some extent with no success, so the prevailing assumption is that no, it won't go up further, ever).
I'll wager that her L132 Blue Galaxy does indicate the benefit of levelling it to L133. While the number of charges may not increase the number of medals probably will. The question is will the number of charges ever rise to 16? The same question could be asked about Kraken. Will the number of charges ever increase to 26? From what I can find, except for L1-L80, INNO only tells us what happens with the next level. Maybe Blue Galaxy does go to 16 at some point. If INNO isn't talking then some adventurous player (maybe Dessire) has to be a trailblazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.