• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Loosing health but no orange sectors around

• Thread starter DeletedUser4256
  • Start date

DeletedUser4256

Orange - Aggressive NPCs. Before the daily calculation, when the countdown reaches zero, neighboring Aggressive NPCs in sectors adjacent to your guild's sectors will "attack" and deal 1 point of damage to an army in that your sector. So, if you have Aggressive NPCs in two adjacent sectors to one of your own, after the countdown reaches zero (but before the daily calculation!), your defending armies would receive 2 points of damage. Make sure you don't lose your sectors to aggressive NPCs at the end of the daily countdown!

The question is.. we realize that our defence armies are losing health points daily but we dont see any orange sector or agressive NPC around, we are completely surrounded by others guilds. We have not been attacked and none of us has recently defeated a possible siege army of another guild

DeletedUser

Please report it to in-game support, along with the sector coordinates. They have a log to look that up (no pun intended with the "log/look").

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser4256

Please report it to in-game support, along with the sector coordinates. They have a log to look that up (no pun intended with the "log/look").

Regards,

Anwar

okay, reported

dont worry by the log/look, we are not cheating ;)

• Fixed an issue where GvG siege armies are invisible

After reading the new bugfixes in 1.16 ..is the above the fix to the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello. I have a question. I am surrounden only by mountains. In the local guide it says that hex mountains will attack me. It is like the aggressive NPC, will do damage to my armies? If so, how much? And it is possible to make that damage every time or just attack? Thank you very much for your answer.

DeletedUser2752

Yes, mountains will damage you. I think all NPCs but the peaceful ones will do 1HP of damage a day to every sector that it touches

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

Borders between "provinces" are also aggressive. Most borders are "rivers" but there are some borders that are mountains. Those might be what's chewing on your defense army. Don't you wish they'd spelled that out in the "users' guide" before you settled there?! I know the feeling. :cool:

DeletedUser4846

All river and rocks next to a sector behave like aggresive NPC's, they do that same amount of damage to a random defending army. The "ocean" or the outer part of the island don't behave this way. Peaceful NPC's shouldn't be doing any damage so if the only neighbouring sectors are guild owned or Peaceful NPC's you shouldn't be recieving the daily calculation attacks. (That also assumes your not next to a lake/river/rock sector).

In a sence lakes/rivers/rocks(mountains) are permanent aggressive NPC's that will forever eat away at neighbouring sectors!

DeletedUser

Lakes, Oceans, and Interior rock pile sectors will not attack. Only the aggressive npc, river sectors, and exterior border mountains will attack. If you aren't sure what will or won't attack hold your mouse over the adjacent sectors. Water and rock sectors which show the owner as 'raiders' will act like aggressive npc's and attack. However if no sector info appears that adjacent sector will not do damage.