• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Loop Quests KOZ

DeletedUser

I'm at the end of die KOZ and have now the loop quests from the KOZ in the slot of the non-story quests. But I can't get through all of the loop-quests - it changes only between two of them. If I solve one of this quests, this quest is changed to another of the loop quests, but I can still only change between this new and the unsolved old loop quest.

This first attempts before Christmas (all the time, I can solve the loop quest) and I have nothing else found about this in the Forum.

1.17.20255 (20.12.2013 9:56), Alexxela (55512), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,9,900,170, Windows 7, Firefox/24.0, 1280x825, Legacy

DeletedUser4607

The exact same problem just occured with my account, which is in HMA, so it is not limited to Colonial Age as Alexxela has reported above.

DeletedUser

My support ticket for this problem is open since Christmas Eve... and they acknowledge the problem yesterday. Hooray.

PS: IA

DeletedUser

Apparently there was a fix for it. However it was not fixed correctly.
I can now cycle through all the quests, but instead of going through the list of quests one by one I get the quests in this order:

quest A
quest B
quest A
quest C
quest A
quest D
quest A
quest E

Quest A in my case would be "have 4 ballistas + 4 soldiers"
So clicking through the quests (at least that is possible again) takes now twice as long as is should.

DeletedUser

Seems to have been resolved now.
Not sure if they fixed it or if it fixed itself by having 4 soldiers so the quest requirements to show up weren't fulfilled any longer. Down t o less than 3 soldiers now after having done a bunch of the other quests it now seems to cycle through all the quests (including 4 soldiers+4ballistas) one by one.