• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion List of things we will never see in FoE?

Dessire

Regent
- An event where the main building has a furutistic design! it would be the first one! (or at least one which changes according to the age or like the old tavern of friendship.

- A great building or event building with unlimited levels and in order to level it up, you need to spend 900 blueprints of any great building or full leveled event buildings (like a colossus level 10) which allows you to put in it's bonuses any building excluding great buildings. The building used on it is deleted and you need to earn a special kit in events in order to use any building to give it's stats to this special building.

- More designs for the tavern. (industrial age design in SAJM?)

- The permanent removal of the useless GvG. (85% of players don't play in GvG and is a waste of data and server)

CrashBoom

Legend
- The permanent removal of the useless GvG. (85% of players don't play in GvG and is a waste of data and server)
and 95% of the players are parasites (including me) which don't spend any money

and only because the minority pays the game still exist
:rolleyes:

- A great building or event building

what we really will never see:
a good balanced GB suggestion from Dessire o_O

Amdira

Baronet
Really? I didn't play gvg during my first 4 years because my very old pc crashed every time and I wasn't interested so much, but I started about half a year ago just out of interest (and frustration from gbg farmers). With my 1-woman-guild my best result was a P5 at the Future map with 15 sectors - and guess what - it was fun, because it was a real challenge without this annoying attrition thing and I finally found some use for my guild treasury :)
Whenever I might be interested to join a bigger guild again I would like to participate in gvg, too - meanwhile I use it just for fun whenever I'm bored
If you don't like it, just don't hit the button and ignore it as I did for 4 years:)

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
List of things we will never see in FoE?
A forum where players will not systematically claim more winnings and will not criticize a novelty from day one without having studied all possible cases.

Removing GvG is just a jealous proposition at the expense of those having fun with it.
Removing the consequences to the individual ranking (PvP towers) and guild ranking would already be fairer for players on the phone, without harming the pleasure of those who do GvG.

Nessie

Baronet
Another pointless debate...

List of things we will never see in FoE:

Consequences for those players who use bots and thus violate the InnoGames rules.

InnoGames knows exactly who these players are but nothing has happened for too many years. Why not???

Thunderdome

Emperor
I want to play along...

Things we would not see (from my perspective) in Forge of Empires:

• An Event Building's appearance to match the age a player is currently in, not just the stats.
• GvG for Mobile Players.
• Ability to rotate buildings.
• An Antiques Dealer depot, where everything is listed to buy instead of a few things or silly auctions.
• Better chances of getting diamonds in a Wishing Well or Fountain of Youth.
• Better reward payouts in higher ages.
• More medal-based expansions.
• Quests/Tasks asking to "aid" players instead of motivating/polishing them and then count those "aid" cities towards completion.

Last edited:

Nessie

Baronet
"Dessire" is just another shady account that springs into action whenever there's a topic to "throw down". 4 fights, 982 points 6/18/2022

I assume: some employee of InnoGames

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
I don't have lag in GbG, but i guess it deppends on the computer and my gigabit internet also.
Or, the connection to Inno's servers. I can have blazing internet speeds to other places. It's to Inno I would sometimes experience some sort of lag. However, that only happens about 15% of the time I play.

-Alin-

Emperor
Or, the connection to Inno's servers. I can have blazing internet speeds to other places. It's to Inno I would sometimes experience some sort of lag. However, that only happens about 15% of the time I play.
My internet speeds are 1-2 milliseconds response time and around 900-980/580-940 download/upload speeds, upload is playing ping-pong from time to time. And ping from my pc to their server is 51 milliseconds for me.
Computer, I5 9400f/16gigs of RAM/RX 580 8GB/ and some blazing fast M2 ssd, adata xpg I think.
So I am blazing fast enough when I play GbG, If I play :)))

Townjest

Farmer
Regarding Cheaters being allowed to continue in the game.. I have now investigated several game developers policy towards cheaters, and i can only find policies where cheaters are permanently banned instantly !! i can provide the names of the games and developers, but i is against the rules to "promote" other games in Forum, so i will not list them !!

So a permanent ban in all other games vs. 5 days in FoE... What a joke !!!

HannahMecoe

Merchant
A Bureau de Change where we can exchange excess units of all the various currencies in this game, such as Event money at the End of an Event….

And somewhere to sell excess blueprints!

HannahMecoe

Merchant
… and a Fair Trade calculator that works across multiple eras and is adjusted for the actual cost of producing goods in each era (yeah, I do realise that could be difficult to judge, given the multiple ways there are of producing goods now)