• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Not only are all settlement buildings getting a buff, on top of that there is another temporary level to be gained, check them out in main thread.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Would've been more appealing if it's a special permanent upgrade. As an additional time reward. Unlocked after completing the regular upgrades. With fragments depending in what time frame it's completed ( gold 100%, silver 50%, bronze 25%, any time frame 20%). That way at worse it'll take 5 extra runs, at best 1-2 lucky runs or 4 quite quick runs.
For example requiring 20 frag (gold 20/20, silver 10/20, bronze 5/20, any time 4/20). Would be much, much better than a temporal upgrade. This way it's very rewarding to end up with gold/silver time. While still shaving off 1 run when ending with bronze. While also not feeling too sluggishly penalising when unable to beat within bronze time or better.

Not only are all settlement buildings getting a buff, on top of that there is another temporary level to be gained, check them out in main thread.
Ask me a question: are the buffs that appeared in the topic a month ago permanent?
And will there be this "golden" up or is this golden up for those buffs? Because if it's for those buffs, it's very sad to have to do each settlement to get the full boost and when you finish the settlement you'll have to play again and that doesn't seem like a good idea.It seems to me like a wheel where you go and have the feeling that you don't get anything full. Because something will always be about to expire.Now, if you have the buffs that will be received + this golden up buff, then yes, that would be a great idea.

Are you serious Inno? How much more bs they are going to bring to this game... So disappointed, this game became more like a work and not just a silly game. Not going to do this.
I understand my friend, but think on the one hand, with each settlement completion, it becomes faster to finish, as I saw that the Egyptian Settlement will be the most complete in terms of bonuses if you are already finished The settlement encounters and reaching the maximum level of the building will be faster to complete each encounter and the settlement is not boring like the Mughal one.

And another, everything is a choice, no one is forced to play the game, the modality is there for anyone who feels comfortable and wants to do it. It won't change anything about how you currently play.

Beta567

Baronet
And another, everything is a choice, no one is forced to play the game, the modality is there for anyone who feels comfortable and wants to do it. It won't change anything about how you currently play.
Yes and no.
If you choose a route not to do anything and just login to say hi to your guild you'll be some kind of an "outsider" if we are talking about competitive play/guilds. It wasn't the case couple years ago, game switched the route in the recent couple years completely and 2023 showed us power creep's real face.
Of course you can just create your own guild and do nothing there. Pretty relaxed style. I might as well end this soon instead of trying to keep myself alive in this game.

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
The game is a pleasant distraction from daily worries for me. If they force me to do the same thing over and over again (something I don’t like), then why do I need this game? If settlement improvements are not permanent, I will leave the game.

The game is a pleasant distraction from daily worries for me. If they force me to do the same thing over and over again (something I don’t like), then why do I need this game? If settlement improvements are not permanent, I will leave the game.
According to the link I placed above, there will be updated ups at high levels and there will be a golden up. There will be two changes then regarding buffs. A permanent one to make buildings cope with their difficulties and a temporary buff with a golden boost.

Well, I looked at the post on the game link

And it actually says that there will be changes to normal buildings, so this upgrade is something else that INNO is bringing, so if so I see it as something very positive I will love playing infinitely the Egyptian settlement after the end of the Polynesian
Here you found the link i post

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
According to the link I placed above, there will be updated ups at high levels and there will be a golden up. There will be two changes then regarding buffs. A permanent one to make buildings cope with their difficulties and a temporary buff with a golden boost.
I wished it would've been a golden upgrade. Even if it would be given out in fragments. Giving additional fragments when finished in a given time to get the golden upgrade quicker. Unfortunately we'll getting apparently a glorified temporary temporal upgrade. I bet the hype of changes will be even more short lived than the temporal upgrades.

CrashBoom

Legend
yes it is a orange limited upgrade, not golden

the interesting questions will be:
a) what does that extra level give
b) how long/often will it work: could be amount limited (collect x times like Haunted Tree) or x days
c) will FSP/FASP still work on it? amount limited already don't work: Haunted Tree. time limit buildings with things to collect doesn't exist yet. but it could also be that the collectable things don't increase only the boosts. and then finishing it would just give the same as the last normal level

for b) I expect something like 10-15 days / collects, so we can only have one building at the new level because when we could upgrade the 2nd the first already expired
and c). I doubt it will be working

Goldra

Marquis
The upgrades in the buffs was told to be in the same level, not a new level. In the page it shows, all buildings appears in level 1 and max level, with before and after.
The time duration, should be enough to make the settlement again, but not enough to make it two times. So, around 14 days.
Questions here:
- Should we choose to do polynesian settlement or another one to get that upgrade? It seems that we wont be able to do two settlements at te same time..
- What will be the new stats for the new level? If its more buffs, should be very big buffs. Maybe its something especial like the +20% fp of the forgotten temple. Or fragments for the settlement building...
People with artificial island will be happy.

I think they should have already thought of that. For players to make as many settlements as they want at the same time, I think it makes no sense to do them one by one.