• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Level 5 - present season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our guild will not open level 5 at GE this season.
We hope that things with excessive costs preventing young players from actively and fully participating will be fixed.
In a guild, regardless of the number of advanced players, there are those who are in the early stages of their development and we do not feel it is right to subject them to an uneven playing field.
Such players possess neither a large stock of costly commodities nor developed and large armies, which practically dooms them.
Even mid-level players are doomed.
We consider it fair that ALL PLAYERS should be on an equal playing field and with equal chances.
The decision of whether to open up Level 5 to GE is among the inviolable rights of each individual guild, and each individual guild decides how to proceed.
We're relying on fairness.

caromagno

Farmer
I'm sorry but I don't agree they are hurting the game and us. It is not the first time this happens, that in the first instance you can not with an attrition or in this case with one of defense, but the nice thing is to play and see how you do to overcome this difficulty.

I'm sorry but I don't agree they are hurting the game and us. It is not the first time this happens, that in the first instance you can not with an attrition or in this case with one of defense, but the nice thing is to play and see how you do to overcome this difficulty.
OK, this is your opnion, We are living in a democratic world and must respect the opinions of each other. I respect yours, but don`t agree with. And I have clearly explained why we do that. If you think, that small players deserve such an attitude, this is also your opinion.

hades8840

Squire
for players: no boosts are taken
enemey boost depend on the encounter

so for all players the fights are equally difficult

(most like Egypt battles but with enemy boosts to make fights harder)
Nah lvl 5 is no different to lvl 1-4 when you start you cant kill anything but you work on what you need to complete and over time do it.. lvl 5 gave everyone a curve ball so if you want to do it work for it like i am doing

Many big guilds desagree with the nerfs on Level5 and most probably will not open.
The others can go on.
But don`t forget, that this is a test area and it`s important to have the opinion of many and not of the five or ten usual supporters in the Forum

Proven Legend

Merchant
I have paid money to improve my game and put my efforts into attack so I cannot take part in level5. This play style was my choice and I have to live with it because it is a free to play game and we do not have to spend money. I am disappointed that I no longer enjoy the game as much but the play style was my choice so I say let INNO offer their game as they see fit and we can either play on or move on.

bornempire

Steward
Arctic Sunrise supports the 'not opening GE V' this week. We believe:
1. It is not normal to introduce a new 'top level' where the rewards are lower then what you have to put. At very high, ,unreasonable costs.
2. The reshuffle of diamonds lacks a diamond reward in level V. So it breaks the pattern; from level I to IV, in each level the amount of diamonds you can win is growing. Then adding one (top) level with no diamond rewards on top of that is not logic and takes away an important incentive.
3. I don't see the logic of having so many portraits as a reward.
4. The extra 'fragment' rewards make this whole fragment system even more ridicilous. Imagine you are passing your exam, or having your birthday or weddingparty and then guest come to bring you 30/360 fragments of a 'salt and pepper set'. Well that won't spice up your meal.
5. Some advocated that they 'finally found a destination' for their surplus of goods. I wonder if they have so many goods, why didn't they help their team mates more often to to develop their cities? I can throw my goods in the bin now, called GE level V.

Every guild can make their own decision. That the introduction produced the enormous amount of 75 K thousand views on introduction was clearly not because people felt this design was well thought off.
Inno should reconsider the costs and rewards of GE V to make it worthwile to spent time on. And it has to be a joy to see what it can bring. Who needs fragments of a Terrace Farm? What can you harvest there? Nothing. It only fills extra pages of your inventory.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
We consider it fair that ALL PLAYERS should be on an equal playing field and with equal chances.

Many big guilds desagree with the nerfs on Level5 and most probably will not open.
I'm hesitating between telling you that your words are contradictory and saying thank you.

The contradiction is to claim more equality, then talking about the big guilds! What equality? Knowing that these large guilds make their ranking and therefore their level thanks to the GvG that all players and some guilds cannot even test.

Thank you, because if you are looking for equality for all players it is therefore normal that you support the removal of GvG or, at the very least, the removal of prestige and the numbers of fights which impact so many things.

On the live servers my guild makes 133.3 every week and this can be difficult for the young recruits we accept and train unlike the larger guilds. Level 5 will permanently remove the speed races on GE, it will now suffice to simply do more than our opponents.

Which demonstrates, by the way, that winning free spins are as futile as the win spins we once had.

Status
Not open for further replies.