• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Les Viking arrive en FR

• Thread starter DeletedUser9112
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7650

I tried to play this "new world".
At this time I can develop the city with diamonds, but only because I play on the beta server. BUT what will happen on the other worlds ? On Parkorg i have 395 diamonds ! : not enough to buy 1 expansion. So, the only way to play is to burn my bank card :(
More ? the 4 / 8hours cycles are really to slow for an interesting playing time.
More , the intermediate and final gifts are very poor.
Enough reasons to stop playing this event and forgive it
Sorry.

Emberguard

Emperor
You don't have to use diamonds at all to complete it. The settlement is an unlimited timer, and then there's this:
Did you ever see how many axes you need at the end to unlock Mead Hall?
You can not do that in life in 21 days.
It is possible, because as you progress, you have more space and more efficient buildings, therefore your daily production of Cultural Goods increases (which makes the later advancement not as expensive as they seem). :)

Before we released this feature, we tested it with the current balancing ourselves - multiple times (of course without diamond spendings). I frequently managed to do it in time with some buffer at the end.
A game design colleague who is usually a great strategist even made it in 15 days!
That gives you 6 days leeway for getting the best prize

DeletedUser7650

Is there another way to unlock an expanse ?
I just saw unlock : 500 diamonds

DeletedUser9112

Hi here :)

To be more precise, Prano have been penalized on our forum not because he opened a topic about the Vikings, but because he opened one new topic to get around the closure of an other one. He didn't so respect the basic rules of our forum.

As announced on our forum, in the future we will ourselves open threads about the big new features that are currently tested on beta. And a general thread about beta will be open today.

Spirouzzz, Co-Community Manager FoE FR.

Voilà l'un des chefs des modérateurs français. Déjà venir ici et mentir en plus .
J'ai ouvert sur votre façon de faire. De notre impossibilité de parler de la bêta et pas sur les viking.
Faut-il s'étonner beaucoup de joueurs arrête sur le serveur français. On ne fait pas plus vrai joueur sur le forum français. Du coup se joue sur la bêta très peux viens sur le forum. Beaucoup pense que forum français et forum beta c'est la même choisi . Je vous signal que c'est moi qui et signaler le problème de l'oracle sur le forum français .
Donc je vais arrêter de signaler sur le forum français de faire sa et donner juste l'info a certain sur certain serveur . Car je poste ici via un traducteur et qui reflet pas forcement se que je veux dire .

This is one of the leaders of the French moderators.
Already come here and lie more.
. I opened on your way of doing things.
From our inability to talk about the beta and not about the viking . Is it any wonder many players stop on the French server. We do not make more real player on the French forum. So is played on the beta very can come on the forum. Many think that French forum and beta forum is the same choice. I signal that it is I who and report the problem of the oracle on the French forum. So I will stop posting on the French forum to do his and just give the info to some server. Because I post here via a translator and that does not necessarily reflect what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

So now we have a situation of not-announced on the forums... but still announced to the players on live servers. So Mods have to decide, do they enforce the current rules, or do they change the rules? Assuming this wasn't some error as to when it was meant to be announced then it's possible this will be a more regular thing later down the track with other new features

Does Inno have something in place where Community Managers / Moderators of the different forums could share their thoughts to align rules and practices where applicable? Like a common sharegroup? message center? chat?

DeletedUser

Does Inno have something in place where Community Managers / Moderators of the different forums could share their thoughts to align rules and practices where applicable? Like a common sharegroup? message center? chat?
Yes, they have.
And it is totally up to the Community Managers to care about this topic. :)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I am closing this thread... would have done so earlier if I had been 'on duty' in november :p

My reasons:
- Most of this thread concerns the FR-forum;
- By now it contains posts that:
• should have been in the Vikings feedback thread on this forum;
• concern another topic altogether...

Please note: I'm not going to clean up this topic!!!

P.S. All Beta staff members are very lenient and approachable, so if anyone disagrees with me closing this thread: send me a PM /Conversation :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.