• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Les Viking arrive en FR

• Thread starter DeletedUser9112
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9112

Suite a notre impossibilité de pourvoir discuter entre nous sur le forum Français du sujet . Vu que les modérateur clôture le sujet j'ouvre ici le sujet

Mod note: translated with the aid of google translate - Amy Steele

Following our impossibility to discuss this subject between us on the French forum. Since the moderator closed the topic there I opened a topic here

Last edited by a moderator:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
giphy.gif

Persistant tu es ;)
Je te MP.
Je pense que c'est également interdit de parler une autre langue que l'anglais sur ce forum.
I think it is compulsory to use the english language on this forum.

DeletedUser

Suite a notre impossibilité de pourvoir discuter entre nous sur le forum Français du sujet . Vu que les modérateur clôture le sujet j'ouvre ici le sujet

So since your post get deleted in the FR forum for braking the rules by posting spoilers, then u go here and post in french :)

DeletedUser9112

So since your post get deleted in the FR forum for braking the rules by posting spoilers, then u go here and post in french :)

Même pas ils ne veulent pas qu'on parle des Viking . Du coup je suis banni du forum jusqu'au 13 .

DeletedUser8899

Du coup je suis banni du forum jusqu'au 13 .

Salut,
Ça serait dommage que tu le sois également sur la bêta.
Utilise Google trad, c’est pas parfait mais ça marche pas trop mal français/anglais, c’est ce que je fais quand j’ai du mal à traduire certains termes, et en plus, tu travailles ton englais :rolleyes:

Après si vraiment tu veux/peux pas, des joueurs insèrent leurs messages dans une langue autre que l’anglais pour donner leur avis (édit: en y adjoignant une traduction à la fin de ton message c’est encore mieux a priori), mais ouvrir un sujet spécifique en français... sur un forum anglophone c’est limite

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9112

On verra bien et si je suis banne ici pas grave . Sauf qu'on peux en discuter sur les forum allemand et anglais et pas français . Sa je comprend pas pourquoi .

DeletedUser

Why don't you just ask a french mod or CM for permission to open a beta thread like we have on German Forge and Elvenar forums?

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Why don't you just ask a french mod or CM for permission to open a beta thread like we have on German Forge and Elvenar forums?
It seems that the rules vary according to the countries. On the French forum, we have been clearly told we could NOT discuss Beta subjects because until it is offcially announced on the French server.
Prano has tried (he has been really persistent) and was banished for his trouble.
I also understand that we can't have a thread here in French so I have suggested to Prano that the French players here on the Beta open a group message in the game in order to discuss in French as some of us French don't speak english good enough to discuss in english.

So, here is the message for all French speaking players who would like to discuss Viking Settlement in French: ask me as a Friend and I will create a group.

Edit: I forgot a essential word. Thanks to Lizif for pointing it out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It seems that the rules vary according to the countries. On the French forum, we have been clearly told we could discuss Beta subjects because until it is offcially announced on the French server.

Translation error maybe….
"On the French forum, we have been clearly told we could discuss Beta subjects"
that line say that you CAN post it, and in the next line
"until it is offcially announced on the French server"
it gives a hint that u CANT talk about beta stuff until its official.

Normally rules on live serves is that u CANT (Can not) talk about beta stuff unless the forum has a specific thread for that info.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Translation error maybe….
"On the French forum, we have been clearly told we could discuss Beta subjects"
that line say that you CAN post it, and in the next line
"until it is offcially announced on the French server"
it gives a hint that u CANT talk about beta stuff until its official.

Normally rules on live serves is that u CANT (Can not) talk about beta stuff unless the forum has a specific thread for that info.

Thanks for seeing my typo. Not a translation error, but a lack of coffee... And a typo I often do (docteur freud might I have an explanation...)

DeletedUser

The English Forge Wikia has a discord server. https://discord.gg/7R7wRNb

You could simply join there and ask for a french chat room where you can talk about vikings with other french users. Or create a discord by yourself...
Just an idea.

DeletedUser9112

Voila faut faire comment pour pouvoir parler de la beta . Sur les forum français bien sur sans se faire bannir ?
Est que les modérateur du forum de la beta peuvent faire quelque chose pour nous ?
Surtout que le fait de pas en parler a du faire perdre des joueurs .
Voir se qui peux arriver peux motiver certain a rester au lieu de partir .
C'est commercial de donner envie de rester sur un jeu non ?
J'espère que ma traduction et bonne en dessous

This is how to be able to talk about the beta. On French forums of course without being banned? Is the moderator of the beta forum can do something for us? Especially that not talking about it has to lose players. Seeing what can happen can motivate some to stay instead of leaving. It's commercial to make you want to stay on a game no?

DeletedUser9566

Hi here :)

To be more precise, Prano have been penalized on our forum not because he opened a topic about the Vikings, but because he opened one new topic to get around the closure of an other one. He didn't so respect the basic rules of our forum.

As announced on our forum, in the future we will ourselves open threads about the big new features that are currently tested on beta. And a general thread about beta will be open today.

Spirouzzz, Co-Community Manager FoE FR.

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,
I have enough thinks to unblock a production bulding, but I have to use diamonds.
That’s crazy, I stop the vikings

mbk28

Baronet
perhaps, but I just see and they don't ask diplomacy, how many I need 1000? 100000?, for me this event is too bad and don't need to make it

Emberguard

Emperor
Generally speaking the Live Servers do not allow spoilers on their forums. It wouldn't hurt to show there's interest by PMing those mods/CMs so it's not circumventing their authority, but no guarantee it'd be allowed.

InnoGames has made this a bit of a tricky situation this time round. Normally Beta and Live are completely separate with little to no overlap. But this time Inno has decided to advertise it on the Facebook channel, YouTube and all live server player message inboxes. So while it has not been technically officially announced on the forums, it has been announced in the game itself. I don't see it currently in my message centre but it was there not too long ago for everyone with a link to Beta.

So now we have a situation of not-announced on the forums... but still announced to the players on live servers. So Mods have to decide, do they enforce the current rules, or do they change the rules? Assuming this wasn't some error as to when it was meant to be announced then it's possible this will be a more regular thing later down the track with other new features

Status
Not open for further replies.