• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Leap of age

Acura

Farmer
Dear, good afternoon!

All right with you?
hope so!

Please, I'm not sure about the era jump!

I'm in the "early middle ages" era and I want to jump to "The Future".

It would be a good idea?

I have everything ready to take this leap, however, I have doubts about being good or having a problem.

Thanks"

Leaping through eras too fast may end in the situation that the enemies you face in higher eras are too strong for you to defeat.
  • Take time to level up your GBs in parallel to the time to finish an era. FPs are needed for both tasks.
    • I mean CDM-Aachen-Zeus at level 12 or 15 may be enough for EMA battles,
    • but that Attack % will be wimpy at The Future Era.
    • You got everything ready to take this leap, does this include FPs to add 60 or more levels to many of your GBs? Not only to your Arc and battle related GBs.
  • Taking time at each era provide for getting Event Buildings that help your city boost up
    • including upgrade or replace for better ones the ones obtained at EMA or other eras.
  • Take time to enjoy the recurring quests for a while at the end of each era.
    • Some eras are good for stay "camping" and do Recurring Quests, others don't.
    • There are different opinions regarding how much time stay "camping" for Recurring Quests, at each era.
  • Take time to increase your goods inventory to face next Era's Research Tree costs.

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I rushed once from LMA to future... would not count that a "leap" as I still had to produce enough goods for research and stock in each era - took about a month per era or so - also to conquer the map

If you already have the map conquered and have tons of goods and FP in store for each eras research you can jump at any time though.

Main reason to hold back is to first get decent Attack% as Eugene said - if that is already sorted... no real reason to hold back.

What's the purpose of the leap ?
One reason to jump some eras at once would be to save on renovation kits

shad2389

Viceroy
I rushed once from LMA to future... would not count that a "leap" as I still had to produce enough goods for research and stock in each era - took about a month per era or so - also to conquer the map

If you already have the map conquered and have tons of goods and FP in store for each eras research you can jump at any time though.

Main reason to hold back is to first get decent Attack% as Eugene said - if that is already sorted... no real reason to hold back.

One reason to jump some eras at once would be to save on renovation kits
When i did my jump i paid a friend in fp's for the goods did'nt take me a month took me about a week to snipe enough fp's to do the jump and enough fp's to pay for the goods