• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Last Date of Egg trade-in : 27th or 23rd?

Tanmay11

Regent
I am confused with the last date of egg trade in as in the game the timer it tells it will end on 23rd with the event, but while logging in it tells it will be 27th.can anyone confirm what actually is the last date.don't want eggs to be wasted.:confused:

Hint while logging in : http://prntscr.com/3cc5hb
In game Timer: http://prntscr.com/3cc6sq

Last edited:

BeeVee

Squire
The mission line ends the 23rd. This means you hide and collect eggs until the 23rd
The trade-inn itself stays open until 27th. This means you can exchange the eggs you collected until the 27th.

Tanmay11

Regent
The mission line ends the 23rd. This means you hide and collect eggs until the 23rd
The trade-inn itself stays open until 27th. This means you can exchange the eggs you collected until the 27th.

Thank you, just got confused bcoz there are 2 timings, as per the clock in game they both end together on 23rd.
good to know that egg trade-in is staying open till 27th now i can reach CA and get some higher rewards.:)
easter event.jpg

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
The trade-in (behind the "?" in the easter shop) still says 23rd, while the hint while logging in says that the trade-in would be open until 27th - see screenshots (links) in Tanmay11's posting. Confusing...

For my part, I will trade in all my remaining eggs tonight.

Tanmay11

Regent
The trade-in (behind the "?" in the easter shop) still says 23rd, while the hint while logging in says that the trade-in would be open until 27th - see screenshots (links) in Tanmay11's posting. Confusing...

For my part, I will trade in all my remaining eggs tonight.

Dont worry,Just got a message from support,its till 27th.

Last edited:

conqueror9

Regent
Trade-in shop end April 27

After April 23, events action ends
There may have some late-start, they cannot complete in time
so they will continue

Moreover, u can use
your $$$ to buy eggs
your $$$ to buy diamond and exchange for eggs
your $$$ to buy diamond and exchange for "hiding action"

That is to say
After April 23, some rich player can place eggs in your city
when u "cash in those eggs find in your city "
u can use your eggs to trade something until the last minutes of Trade-in shop in April 27

so keep yur eggs and count them until the last minutes, then use it wisely