• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Large Confectionary

• Thread starter DeletedUser4295
  • Start date

DeletedUser4295

Is there a way to get the Large Confectionary if you don't have a Confectionary to sell?

DeletedUser

How do you even complete the quest when it asks you to sell the confectionery? :rolleyes:

I don't have one on beta and there is no option to skip.

DeletedUser4129

Another tester in game discussion wrote that he made a report to support and they were able to help him

DeletedUser1264

The mision with confectionery.
I dont have confectionery.What I have to do to obtain this gift?

What it says in the message you just quoted: submit a request to in-game support.
To do that: Right-click on your main village screen. Choose "contact support" from the menu. Follow the instructions from there.

DeletedUser4295

Yes, I can confirm that in-game support will help with this problem. They put a Confectionary into my inventory which I was able to build, and then sell to get the Large Confectionary.

DeletedUser4291

Someone has the building's statistics of production? These are for early middle age era:

5 min - 80
15 min - 210
1 h - 500
4 h- 840
8 h - 1260
1 d - 2520

I'm intersted in gathering the infos for all the other ages, especially progressive. Thanks!

DeletedUser2752

Progressive (and I'm guessing also InA) gives the same amount of supplies as it's premium building of the era (PE: 1770/hr, and I'm guessing InA:1510/hr)