• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Juber's gbg suggestions

Jonny1961

Farmer
A new thread, 240 posts and the thread proceeds the same as the previous one. It's going off against each other again instead of talking about the factual things. It seems that again some are not concerned with improving anything, but only with keeping their own acquis, which IS demanded with the usual demands and threats. Like a toy that you see as permanent and think nobody has the right to change anything about it. None of the screamers bothered to read what Juber wrote at the beginning of the introduction. But one dares to utter the demands and threats again, on the grounds that Juber does not have the right to make such proposals, because only one's own ideas are allowed to be valid
. Which player who is interested in making changes should do this communication because in these threads exactly these things are lived that a "normal" player can experience every day in GbG?

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
Just found this thread (yup... not around much so missing out ;)) haven't read all, certainly missing some good post
Though here what I would say largely base don Jub's post #1 and a handful of pages: you guys not really trying to solve the main issue, which imho is: not everyone can have fun in GBG.
So what would be the few simple things to change so more players and guilds can have fun in GBG and get some of the rewards instead of always having the few same players from the few same guilds getting it all:
1) switch the distribution of building slots from: (currently) more in the center, nothing on the outer rim to (modif) more on the outer rim, nothing in the center... keep the VPs the same (more in the center, little on the outer rim)
2) HQ count as a SC
3) reduce the personal rewards
4) increase significantly the rewards for guild ranking at end of season (which could also include goods, fps, troops, diamonds to balance the reduced personal rewards to some extent)
5) differentiate rewards for #1, #2, etc as to make it worth fighting for #1 over #2, #2 over #3 etc (currently end ranking doesn't matter at all but for staying in diams league for the guilds who don't want to go down a league)

I believe this would make farming less interesting, fighting more attractive to get a good end of season rank, and all guilds would have scs to fights (so every guilds can get involved), while the high-VPs sectors to get the good ranking are difficult to get/keep

with that, I don't think you need to change leagues points, scs values, etc... main changes necessary are 1) and 2); rest is simply to make it even more interesting and competitive; strong guilds will still dominate (but not as easy), weak guilds will still do little (but would have the opportunity to do more if so desire), while it will be easier for average, yet active. guilds, to do something, have some fun (easier to break out) and get some rewards instead of being frustrated season after seasons with leftover craps from the bullies

sure, there can still be farming, but farming in itself is not the issue.

Thunderdome

Emperor
@Just4FoEbeta I wouldn't go as far as to reduce the rewards as GBg isn't only for the high-powered players. I much rather fights to be capped at a certain maximum per day for rewards. This will slow down the botting while giving everyone that plays legitimately a chance to get the rewards so they can grow. Sure, a person can fight or negotiate to win for their guild a sector, but they won't get any rewards from it (kind of how Castle points are capped at a certain amount of negotiations/fights in order to receive, then one has to wait until reset to receive again.