• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Join shrines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julvs

Merchant
Proposal:

First, excuse my poor english. Then, my idea: join four shrines into one new in a 4X4 area and let it grow with more shrines.

Have you checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

I've searched without results.

Reason:

Shrines and wells are the best friends in earlier game, but they cost many space while game goes on. Perhaps a new bulding like a new GB made of shrines and FPs to grow would be possible.

Details:

Well, in the firts level, we need 4 shrines and X FPs, and we get 4 FPs a day (and perhaps coins). In the second level, we need another 4 shrines and X FPs, and the reward could be 6 FPs a day. We loose FPs but we get space. And so on with wells, too in a 6X6 square.

Visual Aids:

-

Balance:

I can't see any negative influence in the game.

Abuse Prevention:

I don't see abuse possibilities.

Summary:

-

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
good idea
but will not be implemented

especially after they already will bring the level 2 SoK

keep on posting your ideas
maybe one will make it

Julvs

Merchant
Thanks, I have noticed about this right now, But I think it's not the same because my idea is focused to gain space, perhaps production it's secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.