• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

I've just noticed

DeletedUser

Sorry for quick post but I'm off to sleepy bye bye land ....

I've just noticed a lot of unlocks in the research tree that previously needed diamonds to unlock no longer do need them is this supposed to be or has something happened that shouldn't

can someone confirm .....it's not all unlocks but several of those that were previously diamond only. I'll add more when I investigate tomorrow but if others can confirm / deny I'd be happier

Night all

DeletedUser

Ah it's ok I think what threw me was that the ones back down the tech tree which could if chosen to be researched just say "Research" if you hover over the "lightbulb" now rather than seeing the amount of diamonds needed as before. But those you need to unlock to reach (in other words "currently greyed out" till able to reach by other research) still say the amount of diamonds needed.

Those that just state research once clicked on do in fact show (in a pop up window) the amount of diamonds needed to unlock.

Although "Multi-story houses" looks a bit messy! The Lightbulb says "Research", the "house picture" doesn't say diamonds needed, only by clicking the research box itself in the tree will the player find out it needs diamonds.....I think this could be an issue for some "click happy" players losing Forge Points before realising diamonds are needed for this item.

DeletedUser

You have to click on everything for information, premium or not so it's actually the same :)
We are just used to the hover thing, there is probably a good reason why they changed it.

DeletedUser58

You have to click on everything for information, premium or not so it's actually the same :)
We are just used to the hover thing, there is probably a good reason why they changed it.

I think the hovering option is better though. I also find it confusing the way it is now, or at least less practical.

DeletedUser735

Man!! All know Hovering option is way to better then clicking it , as player will put the points and then realize it needs Diamonds. It will cause a expression -" Sht !! Y i didn't seen it" :p My thinking !!!