• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion ITS NOT FAIR

drpnik

Farmer
Its not fair... please STOP IT.
Dont allow neighboors to take part at our Great Buildings.
They steal our points and we can do anything to avoid.
PLEASE STOP IT
PLEASE allow only players from friend and guild list.

CrashBoom

Legend
They steal our points
actually the points in the GB are not yours. they belong to the person who has the place when it levels
so they can't steal them from you

and we can do anything to avoid.
actually (again) you can do something against it

don't overfill the GB
or if it is an auto-profit level: wait to unlock the level until you got people for place 1 & 2

PLEASE STOP IT
or you become a better player and stop it yourself :rolleyes:

Its not fair...
life isn't fair. but whoever said it would be ?

No snipers in Farmville?
I like doing head shots as sniper

Why it is not fair?
Since the beginning of the game it has been designed that Neighbors can motivate/ polish/ and invest at GBS, at the cities of other neighbors. Also allowed to take their trades at the market (with a 1 FP cost per trade). It is called "Social Interaction".

Guilds can have up to 80 members (but it is now rare to find guilds that big), friends can reach up to 140, neighborhoods can have 80 players. Removing access to the neighbors' GBs reduces greatly the chances of getting BPs.

If for any reasons the player want the top positions of his/her GBs be taken only by guildmates or friends, then the player shall coordinate with them when they will be online to open new level at an agreed time so positions be secured quickly.

CrashBoom

Legend
and I want full control of my buildings to collect them :rolleyes:

and what I really mean:
I don't have that either because other could plunder it before I collect

funny story
a few month ago somebody complained that I sniped his GB
BUT: he proudly presented the highest level of the plunder achievement in his profile
what a hypocrite. he steals from other but doesn't want other to steal from him o_O

satpro

Farmer
Its not fair... please STOP IT.
Dont allow neighboors to take part at our Great Buildings.
They steal our points and we can do anything to avoid.
PLEASE STOP IT
PLEASE allow only players from friend and guild list.

Or... you could build the fact that snipers visit into your game plan! I really don't understand why anyone would be angry when someone comes along and throws 100 FPs on their building. If you are mad because you were sniped on someone else's building, then please consider this: The most direct route with your forge points is on your OWN building, especially when you consider the sniper.

I say fix your game plan, outlook, and attitude. No wonder it sounds miserable in your city.

CrashBoom

Legend
He needs to learn how to protect the GB if needed. For example, how to be able to open and close a GB, removing a road connection.

View attachment 6199
a) a player is stupid to disconnect his Arc
b) he is not using it (= he is not donating into other players GB). which is then also be stupid

because if you get a reward when the Arc is disconnected then you get 1.0 of the reward like you won't have an Arc

the sad part is, yelling enough about it will get devs to 'fix' it, as has also happened with plundering of neighbors.

therefore, it is very likely to expect a restriction on rewards/investments on GB's of neighbors.

a GB that prevents neighbors to donate FP into GBs :D

nah, more something like disallowing investing in more than X GB's of neighbors, and rewarding not more than the whatever fp that place returns (so levelling up a neighbor's GB by adding 1 fp as 6th place will not be possible then too), effectively restricting Arc bonus to guild and friends only.

This is like the people who curse me out and threaten me for plundering them over and over again and don't bother to replace two spearfighters with an actual defending army lol. Gimme a break. People can play the game however they want. Also, completely agree that I'm never upset when someone comes along and dumps a massive FP contribution into one of my buildings. Get better at playing the game lol.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Steal your points? I know FPs that are in production buildings can be stolen if they are not collected in time, but I have never known any that would be stolen from a GB.