• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Issues on browser with Surface Pro 4 and Stylus [47288]

DeletedUser8886

Reproduction Steps:
1) Use a tablet with a stylus like a Microsoft Surface.
2) Takes about 10-15 minutes for the stylus to stop working.
3) Touch the screen with your finger to make the stylus work again.(99%)
4) Also happens in live version ... was hoping it might be fixed in the HTML5 version but no joy.

Issue Description (10/10): Stylus stops working until screen is touched.

Player:DareDevil57
World:D
Operating System:Windows 10
Browser Version: Opera 51.0.2830.55 (happens in Chrome as well)
Viewport Size:

HTML5/Flash: Happens in HTML5 and Flash version.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes

DeletedUser

daredevil57 can you please confirm the exact device this is occurring on please?

Also if anyone else has a similar device with stylus and has experienced this issue could you please post any details you can?

Thanks all :)

DeletedUser8886

Reproduction Steps:
1) Use a table with a pen/stylus
2) Start a message thread
3) Using Windows 10 on screen writing recognition write: This is a test
4) See: ThisThis isThis is aThis is a test.

Issue Description (10/10): Extra text when writing using a pen/stylus.

Player: Daredevil57
World: D
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Browser Version: 51.0.2830.55 - Opera is up to date
Viewport Size:

HTML5/Flash: Important: Only tested on the HTML5 version

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser

Is there anyone else with a similar device that can confirm this issue in HTML5?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately if we do not get any more information or reports on this I will have to set it to can not reproduce.

DeletedUser8886

That would be very disappointing. I play almost exclusively on my tablet and use the stylus as my mouse and keyboard. Bugs in this area are my biggest source of frustration when logged into the live servers. The main reason for my presence here is to try to get some of these issues fixed.

I guess I was assuming that there was hardware available to you for reproducing/testing bugs and bug fixes.

DeletedUser

I haven't given up on this :)
But if anyone that has a similar device and can reproduce the same issue I would appreciate as much information as they can provide.

DeletedUser

I have merged these 2 bug threads as they relate to the same device. I have also changed the thread title.
Currently we do not fully support the game on browser on this device, which may be why you are having some unexpected behavior. I am passing this on for review for possible future improvements.