• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Isadora Duncan Historical Questline

DeletedUser5429

Yet another pointless event?!
I'm already hearing people whining!

DeletedUser4446

There's nothing pointless about winning a wishing well. Keep 'em coming innogames, me likes !

DeletedUser

who the heck is ...

where is a Michael Jackson event
or an Elvis event

those people where at least famous

There's nothing pointless about winning a wishing well. Keep 'em coming innogames, me likes !
that is true

the first reward of the mini events I really like :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6705

who the heck is ...

where is a Michael Jackson event
or an Elvis event

those people where at least famous

Well, she is considered to be the mother of modern dance by many - take notes during the event, you might actually learn learn something ;)
It seems to me that this is exactly the right person to feature - no one would need Inno to tell them who Elvis was...

Also, I'm very pleased to see a wishing well as a prize - the last few mini events featured prizes of very limited interest for players in PME / Future ages.

DeletedUser

What about the Reno kit from the leap year event?
that is not on my list I would use my tickets/spins/stars in big events to get it

I haven't used it yet (or them: I already have 3 of them in my inventory in my main world) and have no plans to use them
(when the Speakers Corner give 10% then I could use it. but perhaps the game is over before that)

so how can that be something I like ?

DeletedUser4379

I hope the quests give optional solutions.
For example: Acquire a Sector as opposed to negotiate for a sector.

DeletedUser4285

What about the Reno kit from the leap year event?

Definitely was worth it for my main world.

This event has an awesome end reward. yummy yummy.
I wouldn't mind seeing an SoK in the next event ;)

BeeVee

Squire
Do i really have to spent diamonds to research the last technology ?
Quest 4 : Evolving ballet
Only tech that i didn't researched is multistory houses of EMA, a diamond tech ...

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Do i really have to spent diamonds to research the last technology ?
Quest 4 : Evolving ballet
Only tech that i didn't researched is multistory houses of EMA, a diamond tech ...
You can contact support for assistance, so that you do not wait for a bugfix. Hopefully one should be coming with our daily updates but you can reach out to support for a quicker resolution.

DeletedUser4285

That tech bug was sure a very cold one :p

I do wonder if all the quests related with map and tech won't have any alternatives. Alternatives are fun ;)

DeletedUser6769

each quest!!! each quest!!!! I see the task - to study science! but I decided for myself to stay in the selected century, I like everything here and happy and I have all been studied and each time I can't get the quest because there is a task - to study science, if I do I will move into a new era and I don't want that. do the alternative assignment instead of studying science

DeletedUser5268

Already have 3 wishing wells on the shelf on my main world, not interested in another. Developing this questline would be time better spent addressing GvG issues imo.

DeletedUser6705

Any yet again we are asked to pour our precious goods down the drain - why oh why can't we just acquire sectors by any means we choose to. This is really getting beyond a joke :mad:

DeletedUser1279

You can contact support for assistance, so that you do not wait for a bugfix. Hopefully one should be coming with our daily updates but you can reach out to support for a quicker resolution.

I did exactly that; they gave me credit for the tech, but took away the 11 fp's that I had already spent, so the thing is not fixed, just reversed.

DeletedUser7265

The May day event was the first for long time, I could end. There was an alternative to "Research a technology". Great idea, why not use it in this event, too?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4285

done and dusted and wishy well in the city now with magic milk in it :p