• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Is it time to re-skin St. Basil's Cathedral?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO SARCASM
If it was not sarcasm then post a sincere message and I will support you.

nobody from ukraine cares about that building in this game
I doubt that you have any solid information to support this claim. Regardless, if INNO swapped out St. Basil's for St. Sophia's Cathedral I'd wager the Ukranians would be pleased.

you don't even play on beta
View attachment 7880
So what? That is irrelevant. A GB change in Beta would carry over into the live servers - where I do play.

Owl II

Emperor
Your sarcasm wasn't lost on me the first time around. :cool:
No. You can support people in several effective ways. Аs well as Inno. What you are proposing is populism at someone else's expense. It doesn't matter to me whether St. Basil or St. Vladimir's Cathedral will be present in the game. If this GB will give all the same unnecessary bonuses, I will not build it. I don't understand people who do this, however. And unpleasant.

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
Given Russia's invasion of the sovereign nation of Ukraine I think that INNO should make the symbolic gesture of changing out St. Basil's Cathedral (which, ironically, commemorates the end of another war). I'd wager that the devs have a bevy of alternative skins that could be used. No changes to the GB's benefits need be made, only it's name and appearance.
is this post a noob trap? a trolling post, right? I mean, it must be a trolling post because I doubt you are talking seriously XD.

then can we ask for a change for the capitol too? because US has started a lot of wars and conflicts without a real reason or non real proof to start them XD

Finkadel

Marquis
I doubt that you have any solid information to support this claim. Regardless, if INNO swapped out St. Basil's for St. Sophia's Cathedral I'd wager the Ukranians would be pleased.
Well, neither do you, unless you can show us any votes saying "yay" to your idea, gathered among Ukrainians...

vidicecilia

Baronet
Given Russia's invasion of the sovereign nation of Ukraine I think that INNO should make the symbolic gesture of changing out St. Basil's Cathedral (which, ironically, commemorates the end of another war). I'd wager that the devs have a bevy of alternative skins that could be used. No changes to the GB's benefits need be made, only it's name and appearance.

It is incredible that in moments of great disagreement in the world, people appear trying to make the situation worse. Dark spirits.
The St. Basil's Cathedral has been declared by UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1990

Finkadel

Marquis
is this post a noob trap? a trolling post, right? I mean, it must be a trolling post because I doubt you are talking seriously XD.

then can we ask for a change for the capitol too? because US has started a lot of wars and conflicts without a real reason or non real proof to start them XD
That must be first time I agree with you totally. Something to celebrate upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.