• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Is it Switching PC to mobile caused this?

Troubleshooting
even after, restart re--login
foe-event-bugs.JPG

I went for a shopping trip for 5-6 hour, last played on a PC, where most building upgrade cost about 20+T, when on my way back from my shopping trip, I played on my mobile beta app, and I was surprised that after 6+ hours, my accumulated feast is mere 600T with max steward+coachman, it should be at least 4-5Q, then I looked at the cost of each building upgrade... further shock..unattainable upgrade cost for 1 level up.

Definitely some timing bug is played switching from pc to mobile.

Browser or App version and version number
1.259.c7cb3cc396 (05.06.2023 18:18), MightyMouse0930 (175596), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/113.0.0.0, 1366x625, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)

mobile android 1.259.2
Recreation steps
no idea how to recreate
Frequency
every login
Can this be reproduced?
yes, happened on my 2 accounts, both different variant A/B
Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
No Bug, the event was balanced with the same numbers from Patrick, check the announcement and see the changes.