• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Iron Age Production Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Having just unlocked a couple of the Iron Age production buildings (Iron, Limestone and carpentry) I have to say I think the increased population required to build these buildings is a little bit too steep. The jump from 40 population to 210 for each one was unexpected. I'd like to suggest it drops down by perhaps 60 to a more reasonable 150 population per building.

I think the amount of coin and goods are about right though and am aware that building and strategic planning are a big part of this game which I'm thoroughly enjoying in the preview by the way and think Forge of Empires has huge potential, having to decide between where an extension to the city landscape is placed and exactly what should be built on it are some of the hardest decisions I've had to make in a very thought provoking and intricate game ....so far I'm loving it

Well done Innogames.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

Yeah I think it's just a bit too much. The houses only give +90 population so you need atleast 3 houses just to get 1 goods building.. it's Insane.

DeletedUser

What do the Cottages give in population? It seems to me that you usually get what you need after the fact! - *Smile

DeletedUser

Cottages give 110 gold x 4 hours and have a population of 136 cost 880 Tools and 250 gold and take 10 mins to build.....I can't remember if they need products to unlock you'll have to check the research tree mine just has a tick in it after the unlock.

Then again if they need some product then that won't help getting the current 210 pop for the production buildings and thespace ...it's always the space ...gimme more space ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.