• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Invisible Units

piohh

Baronet
If I use breech loader in my units some units of the defence are invisible. Only refresh the site can help for one fight...

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I've gotten this when my connection is slower. All of the units don't load, though if you hover over them with the mouse it still displays the info so it doesn't affect battles that much, just the graphics.

It's worse if your flash is about to crash and the whole background with the terrain is displayed as black, so you haven no idea what the terrain looks like. However, I think that's all connection/flash issues, not a bug.

DeletedUser

I'm nowhere near Industrial, and I've had this happen a couple times - a unit or two would fail to load, and the game would hang. Mousing over the unit caused them to appear, and mousing over the empty portrait caused the turn list to sort itself out and the game to get going again.

piohh

Baronet
I've gotten this when my connection is slower. All of the units don't load, though if you hover over them with the mouse it still displays the info so it doesn't affect battles that much, just the graphics.

It's worse if your flash is about to crash and the whole background with the terrain is displayed as black, so you haven no idea what the terrain looks like. However, I think that's all connection/flash issues, not a bug.

No, its only if I use a Breech Loader in my attacking army.