• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Inventory themes and options

Tigertjheu

Squire
I think there can be a huge improvement in the Inventory, i just place the list of my idea of improvements below.
Let me know what you think in the comments.

Underlines are for examples.
  1. When you have more than one Palm tree you have to go to the inventory to place every tree.
    • Solution: The option to place them one by one, the same idea as using the 'Self-Aid Kit'.
  2. When you have more than one object of one theme like the Wishing Well, Shrink kit, or Fragments of them it can take up half a page, and they are not sorted.
    • Solution: Add Themes, in this case a theme for Wishing Wells. When you click on this tab there are 2 options.
      1. You get a tab over the inventory, just a small tab with only the objects of that theme.
      2. Your inventory makes space to show only the theme.
      • When you click at the X or outside this tab you go back to your inventory.
        Or you choose to place for example a wishing well than you click on them and from here on nothing changes.
  3. Event set buildings are now most of the time at 2 pages.
    • Solution: Also add these in themes. one tab to find everything about this theme, the image for the theme can be 2 things.
      1. The most important building of the set is the image of the set.
      2. Every set has a tiny picture in the upper-left corner, make that one bigger as theme picture.
  4. When you have 3 buildings of different ages it takes 3 spots in the inventory.
    • Solution: Add these into a theme, when you click on them you can see all ages you have of the building, it should make your inventory much much better (in my opinion).

DeletedUser

I have passed this on to the higher ups. Now we wait and see :)
Thanks for the great ideas and feedback all.