• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Inventory items

DeletedUser3422

In my inventory there is a tab called "packages". In it I have 5 forge points - in stock:1, 2 forge points - in stock:7 and 10 forge points - in stock:1. What are they for and how do I use these ? Tks.

DeletedUser2752

I see you already know how to get to inventory, so all you need to do is click on the right icon (that looks like a build tab). It'll give you a confirmation box and will say, "You about to use this item... You will get..." make sure you have enough space in the Forge Tab Bar (the max you can carry at a time is ten and it's below the center title of your screen) And click "OK" and walla!

DeletedUser3422

I see you already know how to get to inventory, so all you need to do is click on the right icon (that looks like a build tab). It'll give you a confirmation box and will say, "You about to use this item... You will get..." make sure you have enough space in the Forge Tab Bar (the max you can carry at a time is ten and it's below the center title of your screen) And click "OK" and walla!

Thanks!