• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Inventory Items Duplicated

DeletedUser6865

Reproduction Steps:
1. Gain couple of Sakura Trees (High middle age both of them)
2. They appear as separated items on my Inventory

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- The expectation is that both items appear as one item that can be found twice in stock
- They appear as separated items and the information is inaccurate.
-
0oyywGy.png

Player: Enchantress
World: mx3
App Version:
iOS Version:
Device:
Network:

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
Confirm
to my inventory
this has disappeared 2 days *
to the building Communication Tower
http://prntscr.com/eok76o

* the new forum have difficulty to find the manner to mention new bugs

1.98.458daa7e34 (24.03.2017 8:31)
talamanta
zz1
Windows 10
Chrome/56.0.2924.87
1026x550

Last edited:

DeletedUser7265

I had the same with normal items (6 cottages + 1 cottage extra) so it seems to be a more general problem.

DeletedUser7978

10 Forge Point pack is showing up twice in my Inventory only on Beta since the update to 1.97. My Inventory on EN Odhrorvar is showing my Forge Points packs correctly.

I am having this issue on both PC and iOS.

Player: Oraeyn
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome version 56.0.2924.87

App Version: 1.97.1 (updated to 1.97.2 and still doing it)
iOS Version: 10.2.1
Device: Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

10fppack.jpg

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-03-30 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have found the cause of this and resolved it. However the fix will not resolve split stacks that are already in your inventory, it will only prevent it from happening again.

Frankiedk

Squire
Hi,
On tuesday morning i changed from Colonial to Industial age. That means i've been in Industrail, while doing Colonial GE, the fun thing now is, i won 3 Colonial Buildings, that are now "doubled" in my inventory. Meaning that i have 2 Gambled Houses boxes, one containing 1, and the other 4, same with the 2 other colonial buildings in won in GE this week.

As mentioned in the heading this is a glitch, i got what i should, but my stock is on 9 or 10 pages, and having moved into a new age, that number will go up, so i don't really need 3 colonial bulidings taking up 6 spots. Could opt to just delete, but kept them if you need a screenshot.

Regards
Frank

Lionhead

Baronet
0 wievs in 2 days?
Who´s handling this section of the forum?? If noone wievs this, it´s no wonder if thinghs don´t get fixed?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
What you are experiencing is a side-effect from a past issue, about which you can read more over here:
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/inventory-items-duplicated.7318/

The issue has been resolved, but any affected cases will remain there till resolved with manual actions (example placing the 'stray' building in your city), as pointed out by Zarok Dai:
We have found the cause of this and resolved it. However the fix will not resolve split stacks that are already in your inventory, it will only prevent it from happening again.

As she's had some personal items to deal with, she probably has not gotten around to replying in this particular thread yet. But that doesn't mean that things are not being viewed, read, and worked on if required. :)

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi @Lionhead - I've merged your thread with the one Darkstar linked above, since the issue you describe is indeed related to the linked report. Additionally, Darkstar's reply answers @Frankiedk's question above :)